Author Topic: r9s elite info  (Read 9336 times)

Offline Z

• Grand Master
Re: r9s elite info
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2012, 08:45:02 AM »
I neve understood why someone would purchase a gun to just look at. If i own a gun, i will shoot it as long as it is safe to shoot. :)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2012, 08:58:26 AM »
I neve understood why someone would purchase a gun to just look at. If i own a gun, i will shoot it as long as it is safe to shoot. :)

Or sell it and get something you will shoot. ;D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2012, 09:47:17 AM »
I understand the concept fully, it's just not my thing.   ;)

I have only one unfired gun in my collection right now -- and that is simply the result of an oversight on my part (and a lack of time)!  I will take care of that very soon. 

I have a fair number of guns, but each of them have been purchased with the idea of using them.  If they don't get used, and don't have a real potential for getting used, I do tend to sell them.  For example, I have a Thompson Contender that I have fired a couple times at the range.  I keep it because I think I may use it for some handgun hunting one day.  Maybe I won't, but I keep telling myself that!

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline jayson

• Sharpshooter
  • happy shooting!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2012, 11:05:05 AM »
Ya I completely agree, I dislike having guns I don't shoot, otherwise I would never consider ridding myself of the elite.
Jayson D