Author Topic: Sacrilege  (Read 9347 times)

Offline mannylinda

• Expert
Re: Sacrilege
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 05:40:38 PM »
There is another one on GB that looks to have cracked slide. Item#     631345403 for $995

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 05:45:46 PM »
I THINK Eric said no more slides left. I once was offered a Colt 1911 that had the slide welded. Seller said he shot it but I had to pass.

The RIGHT person can weld stainless and a good gunsmith can get it running but you are looking at $400-$600 to get it going. Heck I paid $900 for my LNIB R9 with 2 mags.  :) :) :) :)
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 07:38:11 PM »
There is another one on GB that looks to have cracked slide. Item#     631345403 for $995

At least the guy was honest about it and shot a good photo.

Williams might be able to replace that slide on warranty.

Offline Thomasconnor

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 08:08:36 PM »
I'm surprised no one sees the enhanced value of that customized pistol; no holster necessary.

Isn't quality evident because they threaded the holes instead of using rivets?...Tom

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 10:06:26 PM »
I'm surprised no one sees the enhanced value of that customized pistol; no holster necessary.

Isn't quality evident because they threaded the holes instead of using rivets?...Tom

Well someone did, 1 bid for the opening price $800 and it is now sold.

Hopefully that is not the last we will hear from the gun.  Maybe a member, or soon to be member will come forward.

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 10:16:29 PM »
And somehow one with no issues doesn't sell for 850 two days ago. 😱

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 12:36:09 PM »
Hey guys, I just want to let you know I found another box of new and old parts I had laying around and I DO have a few more slides that I would feel are good, so if anyone needs one. . . . . they are still available as of right now.

Regards to All . . . . .

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 06:22:36 PM »

My issue was with the frame. I asked seller if it's grease or scratch. No answer.
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline minnesotaguy

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2017, 09:20:40 PM »
Hey guys, I just want to let you know I found another box of new and old parts I had laying around and I DO have a few more slides that I would feel are good, so if anyone needs one. . . . . they are still available as of right now.

Eric R.

Eric - You may have an interest soon, as there currently is an R9 on Gunbroker with a cracked slide with an opening bid of $995.

Tom

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 09:26:59 AM »
Welcome to the forum minnesotaguy.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 11:35:24 AM »

Eric R.

Eric - You may have an interest soon, as there currently is an R9 on Gunbroker with a cracked slide with an opening bid of $995.

Tom

Ha haa . . . . Got it Tom. Thanks for the "heads up" good Sir. . . . . Oh, and welcome to the forum.  ;-)

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline C0untZer0

• Grand Master
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 07:45:40 AM »
SOLD

:o