Author Topic: NRA News Conference - 12-21-12  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
NRA News Conference - 12-21-12
« on: December 22, 2012, 08:33:20 AM »
In case you were unable to watch this news conference yesterday, here is a video of the event. (Thankfully, the interruptions by two inane hecklers with their crude and insulting signs who sought to exercise their First Amendment rights by denying Mr. LaPierre the right to exercise his own have been edited out of this video.)

http://www.nramedia.org/t/959706/39829832/19773/0/

[Corrected typo.]
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 06:05:03 PM by Richard S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Griff

• Expert
Re: NRA News Conference - 12-21-12
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 09:13:04 AM »
I believe there are approximately 100 million gun owners in the U.S.A., and only about four million of us with NRA membership.  If you have a gun, and would like to keep it, join the NRA.  Imagine the fear of our cowardly foes if we were truly organized and properly funded.  For less than the price of one trip to the range, you can help to insure the God ordained right to defend is not infringed.
If you are already a member, tell your friends...you also get a really good magazine in the mail each month.

American freedom is like a lobster.  It has been lolly-gagging around in this big pot of water...is it starting to feel a little warm in here?
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 12:36:55 PM »
Here is a link to the transcript of the NRA news conference (PDF format):

http://home.nra.org/pdf/Transcript_PDF.pdf
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 03:00:04 PM »
Liberal media person David Gregory in an interview with Mr. LaPierre in Washington, D.C. held up and demonstrated the dreaded 30 round "clip" after having been refused permission to do so, and in the process he violated a D.C. firearms law, an offense for which you and I would be indicted and convicted on the face of the evidence.  It is time liberals come to understand that they must obey the very laws that they impose upon the rest the law abiding population.  Please go to the link below and sign the petition to have him indicted for his action...need over 23+ K signatures to make this petition actionable...we presently have over 7K already.  Please consider forwarding to other interested parties.

http://wh.gov/QWZx

Thanks, John
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis