Author Topic: Ammoman.com  (Read 2223 times)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Ammoman.com
« on: July 22, 2016, 04:16:38 PM »
I went onto Ammoman to look at availability, put some ammo in my cart and went through the process...the last screen had me scroll down to read their requirements...was asked to certify that I was right age, etc. but then that I understood that I would indemnify and hold harmless for any action against them, let them use my information, send me advertisements (can opt out after the first one I assume), and a page of other stuff.  I haven't bought from them for a while and this is new...said screw it and cancelled.  Anyone else run into this at other sites?
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Ammoman.com
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 06:32:23 PM »
Thanks for posting this, John. I have ordered from them in the past but stopped when I read some bad reviews of their c/s. Ammotogo has been my go to place in the recent past but not lately. I hadn't experienced anything like you cite but was shocked at the recent prices after reading your post. I had no idea that HST 9mm is selling at $1.30 per round. Is this a recent development?

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 09:02:29 AM »
I've used them in the distant past, now I rather buy at gun shows.  We have them in the area about 2x a month, if not more.

Going in a few hours and intend to pick up another case of M855 (or another NATO stamped green tip).  Find I pay a shade more, but worth it due to being able to pay cash, no paper trail and not being in another marketable database.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 10:29:13 PM »
JAX gunshow yesterday picked up 6 boxes of Speer Lawman 124 at $12/box.  Gunshow prices can be pretty good!
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis