Author Topic: Glock 22 with extras - (NC)  (Read 5099 times)

Offline Red_Moose

Glock 22 with extras - (NC)
« on: March 11, 2005, 10:09:51 PM »

Thanks for looking,
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 04:14:03 AM by Red_Moose »
Red Moose . . . a/k/a  Jim Allen

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: Glock 22 with extras - (NC)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »
Welcome to the forum Red_Moose.  Its generally considered bad form to make your first post a "For Sale" item, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I hope you are trying to finance the purchase of an R-9...

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline Red_Moose

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 04:10:23 AM »
Duane:

Sorry to have stepped out of line .  .  . just trying not to discriminate among the various sites to which I have spread my interests, this being the latest, with the latest developments in the CCW world.   You want me to leave, I'll look elsewhere, but that restriction did not pop out of the rules and regulations when I signed up, and I didn't do so to offend anyone's sensibilities.  

Sorry for the unintentional gaffe.  The ad is history!

Jim

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 08:43:12 AM »
Red,

Perhaps I was a bit grumpy last night...

I just wasn't sure who you were and didn't want people spamming "for sale" ads if they aren't true members on the board.

Its possible that you are a lurker here and I don't mean to scare you off.  I hope you stick around -- its a great place.

Duane (DDGator)

Offline GeorgeH

• Master
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2005, 10:01:46 AM »
We are way too polite on this board. Since we now know you are not a spammer...back to business: What are you selling?

Offline Red_Moose

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2005, 07:58:18 PM »
Well guys, I am not a scammer nor a lurker, but I do have thick skin.  I just sold a Colt Mustang Plus II, a Glock 24 and a funky 22 short derringer.  There's a chap wanting the G-22 I had this ad for, so I'll wait and see with that.  And, to get my inventory down, I'll probably rid myself of a cherry G-32, a Ruger 10/22 highly modified, bull barrel, scope, etc. and out of respect for my heirs and survivors, I really ought to dump some more pistols and a couple of shotguns.  Those are very hard decisions, though, with lots of emotion behind some of the pieces.  

When you consider that I am likely older than both of you, and most of the other members, perhaps you'll be lenient on me for the unintentional violation of protocol last night.  So, I apologize, Duane did the same, and there's no hard feelings.

Whether I am or will be a candidate for a R9s, who knows.  It's an intiguing carry BUG, would be nice to have in the hot summer we are facing in the Carolinas, so...... ?  Maybe?
As a Life NRA member with one of the first CCW permits issued by NC, I hope to be shooting something for the next several years.  Hope you are too!

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2005, 06:37:57 PM »
Thanks, Jim.  Hang arond a bit -- we WILL convince you to buy an R-9!
Duane (DDGator)

Offline jarcher

• Master
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2005, 12:55:13 AM »
When I first learned of ythe R9 i flatly dismissed the idea, as soon as I saw the price.  No way would I ever own one!  I own one now  ;D