Author Topic: R9 holster options  (Read 14718 times)

Offline Full Circle

Re: R9 holster options
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 06:12:09 PM »
Great Back Pocket Holster.
Forgive me if this is the second time you have seen this; I thought I did it right and posted a few minutes ago but.....
I had Jim Powell of Texas (http://www.leatherandstuff.net/02-07-2012_007.htm phone is 281-331-5435  email is leatherandstuff@outdrs.net ) make a great back pocket holster for me.  I'm very picky, and I assure you that this is just exactly right.  See the attached photos.  From the back it looks like a great, high end embossed leather wallet.  Very comfortable too.   I love this back pocket holster because, especially here in Florida there are times when I just am not comfortable carrying OWB, and I really don't like the front pocket or IWB options.   
Hope this helps.

Oh, you might note that my R9S has the nice Hogue Extreme checkered grips - which are very well made - and the black screws (which should have been installed at the factory rather than sold for $4).  Both are available at the Rohrbaugh store.  Grips are about $70. 

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 09:03:50 PM »
Wow, thanks guys.  Went with Meco...

You will be very happy with the holster and the turnaround time from Robert.
  Don't forget to post some pictures.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline epkptp

• Expert
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 09:15:04 PM »
Got the email from Robert earlier today...$92 and 4-6 weeks.  I hope it's closer to the 4. :)

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2012, 09:48:29 AM »
MECO is a great guy.
You will be happy.

John, that is some list of makers you posted.
I did go to a few and gave a look.
Thanks for posting.

Offline eye_spy

• mcgrathinvestig ativeservices.c om
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 09:02:41 PM »
Galco makes a holster that works perfectly with the r9.  I found it by accident looking for a good holster for my wifes lcp.

I rarely use it because I pocket carry most of the time, but I had to have it.  $69.00

Also, the pda style case that you see with the taurus tcp is perfect for the r9.  I went to a van halen concert and made it through security with the pup and no one batted an eyelash.

Must have for ultimate descrete carry.  Cabellas I believe is where I got it