Author Topic: Ok... Lovin my Rohrbaugh(S)...  (Read 210652 times)

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Re: I want to love my Rohrbaugh... BUT & THINGS ARE L👀KING ⬆️
« Reply #480 on: October 14, 2014, 07:33:25 PM »
Things are looking hopeful!! Thanks for the info Maddog.

http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/index.php?topic=7484.0

Maybe I will get to see how great a reliable R9 is by Christmas : )
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #481 on: November 10, 2014, 04:04:00 PM »
Well I had a shipping label sent to me today from the guys at Williams. Things went smooth as silk so far.

Everyone was very friendly and accommodating.

I will look forward to hearing back from them when they get the R9 in their hands.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #482 on: November 10, 2014, 07:27:31 PM »
Darn it....this almost makes me wish one of my R9's had a problem so I could get in on this deal.  Things really are looking up!
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #483 on: November 10, 2014, 09:58:24 PM »
Darn it....this almost makes me wish one of my R9's had a problem so I could get in on this deal.  Things really are looking up!

Well ya might want to run a couple hundred rounds of Tulammo through one and not clean it. That ought to be a good start Backup. Then maybe some +P+. Just 100 rounds. You will want to do it all in rapid succession so the little gun can't get a good chance to cool down. After a good Carpul tunnel therepy session you should be able to fill out the form to send it in.

Hey maybe it will be there at the same time as mine. That would be neat. Kinda like a blood brother thing ya know.

Haha. Sorry I couldn't resist.

John Stuart Mill

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #484 on: November 10, 2014, 10:03:04 PM »
Josh - I believe you said you had a blank warranty card that had never been sent to the old factory - so I'm curious, is this repair being performed under warranty?

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #485 on: November 10, 2014, 10:13:21 PM »
Josh - I believe you said you had a blank warranty card that had never been sent to the old factory - so I'm curious, is this repair being performed under warranty?

I am not 100% sure at this point Wildmanwill.

They just called Remington to get authorization and then said that they would send a label to me so I didn't have to pay for shipping. I count that as a good indicater that they are covering it, but don't want to count any chickens prior to hatching. Hope so. Nothing was stated about payment yet.

Oh, and nothing was asked about the warranty card... yet FYI.

John Stuart Mill

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #486 on: November 11, 2014, 08:13:21 AM »

Well ya might want to run a couple hundred rounds of Tulammo through one and not clean it. That ought to be a good start Backup. Then maybe some +P+. Just 100 rounds. You will want to do it all in rapid succession so the little gun can't get a good chance to cool down. After a good Carpul tunnel therepy session you should be able to fill out the form to send it in.

Hey maybe it will be there at the same time as mine. That would be neat. Kinda like a blood brother thing ya know.

Good advice Josh but, hech, that's what Solos are for.  We are all rooting for you and your R9 to have a great experience this time.
John
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #487 on: November 11, 2014, 09:52:13 AM »

Good advice Josh but, hech, that's what Solos are for.  We are all rooting for you and your R9 to have a great experience this time.
John

Haha. Touché. Thanks a lot for the advice and encouragement along the way.

Also bought another stealth from Cargarittaville upon the strong sentiments and confidence of the forum members. Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:33:59 PM by JoshA »

John Stuart Mill

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #488 on: November 11, 2014, 07:42:18 PM »

On the other hand backupr9 could just ship it through IND for the full treatment and save himself some aggravation.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #489 on: November 11, 2014, 07:46:18 PM »
What idiot would treat such a fine piece in such a horrendous way? Lol!!! Ouch. Well that was well deserved. Haha.

John Stuart Mill

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #490 on: November 11, 2014, 08:24:32 PM »

On the other hand backupr9 could just ship it through IND for the full treatment and save himself some aggravation.

;D  ;D  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #491 on: November 11, 2014, 10:36:49 PM »
I'm laughing. Funny stuff.  ;D that was quite a nice delivery Tracker.

John Stuart Mill

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #492 on: November 12, 2014, 11:47:24 PM »
The shipping label came in today. R9 ships to MI tomorrow.

John Stuart Mill

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #493 on: November 19, 2014, 05:27:56 PM »
Slight delay. Took it to ups and they won't ship it unless it's aN air tag. Well Williams sent a ground shipment tag, so I just received the new tag today... Maybe I will be able to ship it tomorrow : )

John Stuart Mill

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #494 on: November 19, 2014, 10:42:31 PM »
Supposed to be overnight air USPO  I thought but could be wrong.
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis