Author Topic: 9mm ammo available  (Read 1764 times)

Offline jetboater

• Expert
9mm ammo available
« on: February 11, 2013, 08:43:51 PM »
Just checked one of my favorite online suppliers and they are accepting back orders for 9mm and 22LR (maybe other calibers as well--these are the only 2 I need)

I ordered 9mm Blazer Brass 115s for practice at $11.69 per 50 with a projected ship date of 3/13 and 22LR CCI minimags at "normal" prices (about $6 per 100) with a projected ship date of early April.     They had other brands/weights of 9mm and other 22 available for back order as well.

No relation to them--just passing this along in case anyone needs any....

www.midsouthshooterssupply.com
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 11:41:05 PM by jetboater »

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
Re: 9mm ammo available
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 04:31:01 PM »
Nice to know someone hasn't joined the pack of hyenas in the raping and pilaging. :P

Thanks for sharing. :)
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 06:40:03 PM »
I am buying from a local ammo seller who is an online distributor.  www.SGAmmo.com    They are currently sold out of a lot off different ammunition, but prices haven't been spiked due to the current firearms climate.  It's a good, family run company.   Might be worth you all taking a look at during future ammo purchases.

-no relation to SGAmmo.com at all-

-Adam
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Offline jetboater

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 07:56:24 PM »
I have bought from them in the past--you're right--- good prices and good service!   

I will be buying from them again as the need arises!