Author Topic: The Cult of Pocket Carry  (Read 7978 times)

Offline K-Man

• Master
  • aka Someone Else
Re: The Cult of Pocket Carry
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2004, 02:32:28 PM »
There are definitely some unique designs available for pocket carry.  Here is a picture of our "super combo" wherein you essentially get *five* choices of carry. There is the holster itself, cargo panel with extra mag pouch attached, basic anti-print panel, anti-print panel with extra carry for either mag or pepper spray, and billfold wallet.  

The holster snaps in or on to each of types – making it a very versatile combination.

www.kdholsters.com

U.S. Navy (Retired)

May we always have the freedom to pursue our dreams.

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2004, 05:16:20 PM »
That's a nice combo,  a body should be able to find something there to fit the need of the day.   Does the  customer have to buy the whole set, or can they pick and choose?

I noticed something right off,  the very uniform dye work, an indication of good quality leather.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 07:00:48 PM by RHEDLEY »
RJ=

Offline K-Man

• Master
  • aka Someone Else
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2004, 06:47:25 PM »
Thank you.  I've done "smaller" versions before, and certainly a customer could pick and choose what they may like.   8)

I use what I consider to be the best leather available for holster making - Hermann Oak.  
www.kdholsters.com

U.S. Navy (Retired)

May we always have the freedom to pursue our dreams.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2004, 11:31:23 PM »
RJ:

I seem to recognize that holster on the bottom of page 1 of this thread.  I seem to recall carrying it last week.

RS
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"