Author Topic: A talk with Eric  (Read 2506 times)

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
A talk with Eric
« on: July 15, 2004, 07:19:02 PM »
  This is the greatest, when you can pick up the phone and get to talk with *The Man*,  so to speak.   No Automated phone menu to put up with,  "If you know the parties extention number, enter that now".   Don't you just hate that?

Well, Eric told me all kind of *Secret* stuff , ..................  

No, not really,  I'm just kidding. ;D

But I did enjoy talking to him,  I was just making sure  I was still on the list,  because when that *American Handgunner* hits the news stands,  It's going to be very busy at the Rohrbaugh's ..
RJ=

Offline MurrayNevada

• Expert
Re: A talk with Eric
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 07:33:50 PM »
I find it amazing that we have so many members when there has been virtually no publicity or advertisements for the Rohrbaugh.  I'll be interested to see our membership numbers at the end of the year.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2004, 07:34:06 PM by MurrayNevada »

Offline shelb

• Expert
Re: A talk with Eric
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 08:07:43 PM »
Supply and demand.....with some time guess which will start to skyrocket faster than the other?  Word of mouth up till now I guess.  I found the Rohrbaugh through other people's opinions on forums.  Actually lots of your own opinions on several different forums.  Never even been on them before...led there by Google.  I was searching for the best pocket pistol on the market (based on my own criteria, of coarse  :)).  In my opinion I think I have found it.  I will let you know for sure about a week form now when I get my hands on the hardware!

I agree with your sentiments about Eric.  Customer service is definately a top priority with Eric Rohrbaugh.  I emailed him some questions when I was considering purchase.  I recieved immediate responses every time.  Very cordial and attentive.  I don't think I have read a single negative thing concerning the company in respect to their commitment to the end user.

Wonder how many they have sold up to date?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2004, 08:08:22 PM by shelb »