Author Topic: .45 LC silvertips  (Read 3533 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: .45 LC silvertips
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 11:50:56 AM »
My order from ammotogo was supposed to be delivered on the 9th., then UPS changed it to today. I ordered a day or two before you kj.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »
   When I started this thread on 5 april I had just more or less stumbled upon the .45 LCs at ammo to go, I thought it was just a fluke. Now I'm seeing them in a lot of places. It makes me wonder if Winchester has started producing Silvertips, and if so, why start with the LCs? it's a great cartridge, but I would have thought they would have started producing 9mm and .380s first. If the production lines haven't started then where in the H*** did all these .45 LCs come from? Well, it's a start. Better days a comin'   Gene
birdman

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 12:27:04 PM »
My order from ammotogo was supposed to be delivered on the 9th., then UPS changed it to today. I ordered a day or two before you kj.

John

Yep, John.  Mine was supposed to be delivered also on 4/9 and was changed to today.  I guess they got ahead of themselves.    :)

Ammotogo shipment has arrived.  1:23 P.M.  4/12/10

Sportsman's Guide has arrived 4/14/10. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 03:02:30 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln