Author Topic: A piece of s.......crap  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
A piece of s.......crap
« on: February 11, 2012, 05:45:34 PM »
Most forum members are spoiled...............having too many nice guns..........I just finished a 12 Hour Ohio CCW class for women (no blood on the floor).. ;D......one lady brought in a Phoenix Arms HP22A...................if you really hate someone give them one of these.......they will drive themselves nuts operating this piece of crap ............or more than likley shoot themselves.....this has to be one of the worst designed guns in the world.. ???.... does anyone have one of these?..............is there any modern gun worse than this one? This is just my opinion. I'm sure there are people who enjoy this gun.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:07:30 PM by Jack_F »
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: A piece of s.......crap
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 05:54:16 PM »

1. No

2. Not to my knowledge but some are close, like the Raven.

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 05:57:55 PM »
OK..................I feel better now.............no offense to Phoenix owners :)
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 06:42:17 PM »
1.  No.

2.  Only the Raven.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 06:46:27 PM »
1.  No

2.  As above. 
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Robar233

• Master
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 07:53:40 PM »
 I work with a guy who has a Firestar in .45ACP It may be in the same league! He took it apart once to clean it. It took him one year and six people to try to get it back together!

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 08:22:01 PM »

Some long history on the ill fated "Star."

http://www.star-firearms.com/star/index.shtml

Offline bama

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 12:56:53 AM »
....I just finished a 12 Hour Ohio CCW class for women (no blood on the floor).. ;D.....
Bless you for your sacrifice!!! I assisted another instructor with an NRA Basic Pistol class a couple weeks ago, and realized just how spoiled I had become, teaching classes for people who are not novices. Everyone has to start somewhere, so good for you to have taken the job!
Dr John Meade
Director of Tactical Medicine
Suarez International