Author Topic: GET RJ his R9!!!!!  (Read 3427 times)

Offline jimacp

• Sharpshooter
GET RJ his R9!!!!!
« on: August 10, 2004, 11:08:41 PM »
Ok, Ive had maybe one too many beers tonight....but RJ has been posting positive topics on this site since close to the beginning....He STILL doesn't have his R9.....can we make this a petition to Eric get RJ his pistol?? RJ has been a great ambassador for Rohrbaugh and contributor to this board ....he NEEDS his gun!!  

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: GET RJ his R9!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 07:54:19 AM »
Jim:

I'm signing your petition.

RS
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 10:34:20 AM »
Jim,

I mentioned this on another thread before I saw this...

Eric is VERY particular about maintaining orders in the sequence in which they were received.  I know -- I tried to talk him into sending me one early -- and I consider him to be a friend -- but no dice.  

Its refreshing really if you think about it -- all his customers are important to him and he doesn't want to play favorites.  Putting anybody ahead on the list creates problems and is a "slippery slope" as they say.

RJ didn't order far behind me and will be up soon I am certain.
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline jimacp

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 11:53:11 AM »
Duane, I totally understand and agree with Eric on his integrity regarding orders. I don't know RJ, just thought it was a shame he doesn't have his gun yet.... I was complaining somewhat tongue in cheek, and I am sure RJ wouldn't appreciate or condone anyone asking any special favor for him anyway.  

Offline GeorgeH

• Master
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2004, 10:19:25 PM »
I agree with everyone.

Right now, the orders at Rohrbaugh mostly come from people who took the time and trouble to order one sight unseen. These are people who have put their faith in the Rohrbaugh (our own bone cutter's) dream--they deserve to be treated fairly. Down the road, after, lets say, the Guns & Ammo review comes out and everyone hears about the gun, then some flexability would be ok.

Look at it this way--in September I ordered two identical Randall knives one for myself and one for mey son--with a FOUR YEAR WAIT. So, what is a few months?

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2004, 11:31:21 PM »
At least RJ is now at least on his 14 day countdown ........ it'll seem an eternity but .... gettin close!

Oh and .. re Eric's integrity etc ..... solid gold! :)
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2004, 11:48:24 PM »
Thanks for all the support.   It couldn't have hurt anything.

I was thinking of makin' a *Voodoo doll* of Eric,  and puttin' a few pins in it.. ;D

Just kiddin'
RJ=

Offline MurrayNevada

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2004, 12:07:08 AM »
RJ:
Please be careful with your humor.  We now have a comedy critic writing on this forum.