Author Topic: Eric (ecr) gone for a week . . . . .  (Read 6655 times)

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Eric (ecr) gone for a week . . . . .
« on: April 06, 2017, 10:48:24 PM »
Hey everyone. . . . . I need to take a ride on my scooter for a while and see where the wind blows me. Heading south towards Tennessee and western North Carolina and then up into the northeast area, such as Pennsylvania, the Hudson Valley of New York and into Connecticut and then back home via the ferry to The Island. Time to have a look at other areas besides Long Island where we live. The motorcycle is the best way for me . . . . . . It's like flying, only on two, not three, planes. Ha haa . . . . Please be aware that I'll most likely not be checking in here until I return sometime mid next week or so. Also, if we have any ongoing PM conversations going on behind the scenes here, with respect, I will be putting all of those on hold until I return, effective immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience in reference to that, but I gotta go.

Time to be free for a while again. . . . . . . . See you all when I return late next week!

Enjoy the weekend!

Peace

Eric R.

Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
Re: Eric (ecr) gone for a week . . . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 12:24:00 AM »
Just make a rorhbaughforum icon on your home screen linking to unread posts so you can answer our questions every few miles or so. 

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 09:32:06 AM »

Have fun and be careful. 
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline mikejd

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 11:46:18 AM »
Safe trip. Enjoy.

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 04:05:34 PM »
Travel safe and enjoy friend.

Kevin
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 04:42:58 PM »
Hello everyone. . . . Just letting you all know I'm back safe and sound from my little vacation/road trip south. Time got tight rather quickly, so any sidetracks I had in mind. . . . well, simply did not happen, but I did totally enjoy myself with my friends from the Long Island BMW Riders Club! Great bunch of chaps there! I have much to do to get ready for our Easter weekend, so please don't be upset with me as I am still going to be busy with the family and such until next week when I hope all gets back to "normal" and I can get back to having fun here with all of you folks. Until then, enjoy your holiday with your families and, as I always say: Stay Well. . . . Stay Safe!

Regards,

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 04:44:03 PM »
Just make a rorhbaughforum icon on your home screen linking to unread posts so you can answer our questions every few miles or so.

You're pretty funny Phil!  LOL

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 04:44:42 PM »

Have fun and be careful.

Thanks Duane

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 04:45:03 PM »

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2017, 04:46:14 PM »
Travel safe and enjoy friend.

Kevin

Thank You Kevin