Author Topic: NEW BOBERG  (Read 13860 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: NEW BOBERG
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »
AT. Yep, I really do like mine.  I could say love, but not suppose to love objects, so I really do like it.  I'll add;  it has that good feel. 

Al.  Congrats on getting your Boberg and thanks for the info on the spring.  I'm not sure if mine has the tong type, but I'll be checking; everything seems to be working fine and couldn't have asked for better performance on the 115 gr. Gold Dots and didn't feel the hard spot at the end of the trigger pull.  Thanks again for the info and enjoy yours.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 09:35:31 AM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2011, 07:25:36 AM »
Well after long, and I mean long thought about purchasing this exciting new 9mm I too have added my name to the long list. Now I need to just keep my mind off of receiving it because I am sure it is going to be a year before I might be towards the top of the list.

Offline sisco

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2011, 11:29:15 AM »
Yes, that's what I calculated yesterday after getting on the preorder list.  Might be just in time for Christmas 2012.  But I think the wait will be well worth it.   8)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2011, 11:37:44 AM »
sisco and Phil.  Congrats on getting on the Boberg preorder list; definitely worth the wait.  You'll have a great 2012 Christmas gift to yourself.  That always works!    :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:24:43 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2011, 03:37:52 PM »
From the pics I have seen of the Boberg it was not overly appealing to me, it did look a little better in person but after holding it and looking it over, it still didn't make my want to buy list.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2011, 07:37:19 PM »
In time, John; in time!    ;D

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2011, 08:11:40 PM »
Worth a try....I've been on the list for over a week.  R-9 is still my primary sometimes and always my backup.  Will try the Boberg for times when the Kimber CDPII is a little too big for primary carry.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis