Author Topic: ED your MECO holster is ready  (Read 3029 times)

ccoorreeyy

ED your MECO holster is ready
« on: October 29, 2009, 09:27:52 PM »
I am posting this for Robert  (he does not have a online picture account).  It's for Ed.  

As always it looks great Robert!!!

Offline robertmeco

• Sharpshooter
Re: ED your MECO holster is ready
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 10:27:49 AM »
Thank you Corey maybe one day I will learn how to work this computer               Robert
robertmeco

Offline 1speedster

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 01:57:58 PM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D

First post.......

Looks like my Elite is going to have a very nice place to hide.....

Thank you very much, Robert, and also to all you forum members who have shared so much knowledge..... I received my pistol with the know how for ammo, takedown, needed supplies, etc.!!

Ed
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." - "If you want peace, prepare for war"...Vegetius

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 02:11:35 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, Ed.  Congratulations on getting the Elite; a work of art it is.  Excellent holster as well.  Robert does great work.  I have one in black and like the back panel.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 08:01:16 PM »
Ed:

Allow me also to welcome you to the Forum and to congratulate you on selecting the R9 Elite and on that beautiful holster. You are certainly starting at the top!

Robert:

If you keep making holsters as beautiful as that, you may soon be able to acquire your own server and the staff to maintain it.   8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline robertmeco

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 07:27:53 PM »
Thank you for the kind words. RJ Hedley was a great teacher I thank him for teaching me the holster trade.

www.mecopocketholsters.com  
robertmeco