Author Topic: Desantis Paddle Holster  (Read 8010 times)

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
Re: Desantis Paddle Holster
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 08:20:32 AM »
Great to see you Dave.
I'm still enjoying that paddle holster for the R9. I don't use the Kydex pocket holster as I use the RJ Hedley more, you know, it is from RJ, I miss the guy.

I'm living proff that Dave makes a great Kydex holster, I found out about him here on the forum.

Offline deercop

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 08:34:34 PM »
I'm thinking of ordering the Desantis paddle holster from the Rohrbaugh store.  How tight does it stay to the  body?  I've had a couple paddle holsters (for other guns) before that stuck out and made it obvious you were carrying.

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 09:19:04 PM »
If you could order a Dave Brown Kydex, I'd give that a try. Mine works real well, it is small and packs close to the body.
That being said, I did see the DeSantis first hand made for the R9, I like it, actually I like a paddle holster. The Kydex is smooth inside, the DeSantis has a rough leather inside.
If you need for me to post a picture of Dave's Kydex again, I will do that.

Offline deercop

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 05:11:59 PM »
I got the Desantis paddle holster in today.  So far, just wearing it around the house, I think I'm really going to like it.  It's not for "everyday" use, but sometimes I want to go "light" and yet not carry the R9 in my pocket.  Or perhaps there's a Seecamp already there. ;)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 05:12:35 PM by deercop »

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 07:49:16 AM »
Thank you for the pics Deercop. The DeSantis looks like it has quite a few adjustments.
How is the leather portion of that holster, specifically the inside?
I'm curious as I did see one in the flesh and questioned myself if I would want to place my R9 in and out of it.

It is a great looking holster.