Author Topic: 9s Stealth  (Read 2967 times)

Offline Tamose

9s Stealth
« on: December 19, 2008, 11:39:57 PM »
Have been researching the weapon since I started reading about it.  Reminded me alot of the German Luger/tight tolerances, etc.  After checking all (or many) of the gun shops in the "Springs" I found many shop owners unaware of the manufacturer.  Of the shops I normally do business with I was told they had none in stock but would order it for me.  I called the Rohrbaugh # and was told there was a 2 month back order and they would close for the holidays.  I found a dealer in Denver (Loveland/long drive) with 3 9ses/1 in the case/2 in the box. Long story short. I bought the 2 in the box (read about dry firing/they can keep the shelf model).  I'll keep one boxed...got a feeling about this weapon.

Offline CaptBW

• Master
Re: 9s Stealth
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 05:36:59 AM »
Welcome aboard. I've had my R9s for four years, and it still pleases me as much as when it was new.
ACTA NON VERBA

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 11:46:51 AM »
WELCOME TO THE CAMPFIRE, PULL UP A LOG AND WARM YOURSELF. NICE FIND, ENJOY THEM    TOM
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 07:18:44 AM »
Tamose:

And a welcome from me as well! I've had my R9 since May 2004 and consider it to be the finest pocket pistol design yet produced. It is always amazing to me that there are some dealers are not even aware of the R9's existence. But then I suppose there are some dealers who never attend a SHOT Show or bother to read their own trade press.  Anyway, you have made an excellent choice.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"