Author Topic: BUMMED OUT!  NO MORE HEDLEYS....till spring  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
BUMMED OUT!  NO MORE HEDLEYS....till spring
« on: January 11, 2007, 03:34:21 PM »
I finally decided on which Hedley holster I wanted and went to the website to place an order today.  

There was a message saying no more orders until spring due to backlog of orders.

It's going to be a long wait, especially after drooling over the pics that have been posted recently.

Reinz
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
Re: BUMMED OUT!  NO MORE HEDLEYS....till spring
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 07:11:57 PM »
It is WELL worth the wait... ;D

Believe me!! 8)

Brenden
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline WoodstockDoug

• Sharpshooter
Re: BUMMED OUT!  NO MORE HEDLEYS....till spri
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 12:22:07 AM »
The same thing happened a number of years ago to me.  I researched the holsters I wanted, studied them, compared and contrasted them, read the testamonials from all their fans, and finally chose Hedley as my first choice.  Then I went to order and , sadness, he was on break for a few months.  With a deep feeling of remourse, I shifted my order to Ron Graham/Pale Horse and now, 20 or so holsters later, I still occassionally look over the Hedley selections and think about buying something I just don't even need, so I can finally experience a Hedley product.

If I keep my R9. and don't buckle under to the increasing pressure of wanting to sell the thing, I'll finally add an RJ breakdown tool and some RJ leather to it.  And then, even if I sell it later, at least it'll go as a nice package deal with all the leather and accessories.

We'll see.  The times, they are a changin, and I just don't have confidence that my R9 is going to be able to face the changes.

Woodstock Doug  

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
Re: BUMMED OUT!  NO MORE HEDLEYS....till spring
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 02:34:16 AM »
I've definitely got the confidence in my R9! At least for now. Until the pup gives me some reason not to trust it.

I just went ahead and ordered a front pocket holster from Palehorse.  I'll order a backpocket one from Hedley when he is ready.

Reinz
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE