Author Topic: SOLD: William Henry B30 TCB Auto 26/50 USED and 36/50 New in Box  (Read 2068 times)

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
SOLD: William Henry B30 TCB Auto 26/50 USED and 36/50 New in Box
« on: December 02, 2014, 01:24:54 PM »
I purchased two William Henry B30 TCB Autos in 2008. I carried one for about 2 years (#26) and I put the other in the safe (#36).
WH did not make many autos and as far as I know haven't made any for a long time.

Both knives are exactly the same specs:

Blade: Tungsten DLC coated ZDP-189 core
Frame: Titanium
Scales: Carbon Fiber
Thumb Button: White Topez
Fittings: Stainless / Titanium (screws are blue anodized)
Pocket Clip: Titanium

Prices include UPS ground shipping. Please add 3% if you want to use regular PayPal otherwise please use paypal friends and family. The only trades considered would be Andre Thorburns. Please PM me with any questions and the first "ill take it" in this post with the knife you want will get that knife.

Condition of #26/50:
This is the knife I carried and used for about 2 years. There are very minor scuffs on the Ti frame near the blade (shown in pics). This knife has been sent to WH twice for sharpening and had the spring replaced during the most recent trip. This knife is sharp but could use another sharpening. The blade fires well and only very minor play in lockup. Blade is slightly off center when closed. The small ribbon in the box it came with has come unattached at one side (it was just glued in and could be re-glued).
Asking $OLD paypal friends and family and ill cover shipping.

Condition of #36/50: This knife is perfect. It has never cut anything. Fires and locks up great. Blade is dead center when closed. A true time capsule piece for a WH collector.
Asking $OLD paypal friends and family and ill cover shipping.

If someone wants both knives (one for carry and one for the collection) I would do $OLD shipped paypal friends and family.

Thank you for your interest.
Ryan
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 09:33:56 AM by BlueC2 »
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.