Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh Range Reports

2nd outing

(1/2) > >>

BytorJr:
Well, my second outing I only ran WWB.  I think I shot about 30-36 rounds.  Really crappy gun range.  I couldn't even double tap and couldn't get feedback on my target since it was outdoors and I was sharing a lane with a friend.   If it's outdoor, give me steel targets.  Indoor, paper is fine.  

Now, for the sad news.   Once again, I shot the R9 better than my HK.  While not sad from an R9 standpoint, I'm highly disappointed my P2000SK LEM is failing me now.  Must be that the 8lb pull is NOT near as sweet as the R9.  No runs, drips or errors out of the pup.  Perfect except for the operator.

So, nothing but GREAT things for the R9...Amazing little critter.   Now, probably my favorite pistol ever.  As long as it doesn't fail me, it'll stay that way.  She's cleaned up and ready to roll.

CaptBW:
Sweet! I would not have expected less.

BytorJr:
I just expected more from myself with my HK....but the R9 rules.   Everybody who's ever spent any time with mine or my friend's cannot believe how accurate they are.

theirishguard:
Hey Ben, congrats on shooting the pup. way to go!! H&K? ???  Tom

BytorJr:
Tom, are you not a fan of the H&K's ?   Just curious.  I'm fighting the LEM 8lb pull.  I like the LEM concept, but only if I can get it lightened.  It's an easy mod with the right tools and parts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version