Author Topic: CRIMSON TRACE LASERGRIP  (Read 13191 times)

Offline BOWHUNTER

CRIMSON TRACE LASERGRIP
« on: August 16, 2009, 01:40:10 PM »
This might be usefull for anyone intrested in a lasergrip for your pup.
Thank you for your inquiry.  

At this time Crimson Trace does not produce a Lasergrip to fit the Rohrbaugh 9MM.  However we do get periodic requests for this model, and we are continually adding new Lasergrip models to our product line based on customer demand.

We do record "Future Model Requests" and submit our findings to our design team quarterly for review. We encourage you to add your vote to what you would like to see Crimson Trace develop in the future, please use our "Future Model Request" form located here: http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Support/RequestNewModels/tabid/170/Default.aspx

Offline alfonso2501

Re: CRIMSON TRACE LASERGRIP
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 04:27:16 AM »
Done!

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 12:36:59 PM »
Have done this as well.  Called Crimson Trace and didn't find out any news.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline skorpyd

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 10:41:56 AM »
Just found this thread.   I was asking about lasers on another thread.    I sent CT the request,  but 4 or 5 requests probably wont get it done for us.
It will be found an unjust and unwise jealously to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition that he may abuse it.
George Washington

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 10:55:02 AM »
They've probably gotten bunches of requests from us, however, they can tell, I'm sure, of duplicates.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:56:23 AM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline skorpyd

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 10:59:18 AM »
Maybe we need to have our friends and relatives put in requests  ;)
It will be found an unjust and unwise jealously to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition that he may abuse it.
George Washington

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 11:04:34 AM »
That's been done as well.  Still, no luck.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 12:53:13 PM »
The problem with requests is that it is common knowledge there are less than six thousand R9s made and even less 380s. There is zero chance that a laser grip will be purchased for every pup sold and even at 50% (which is very unrealistic, probably more like 20%) sales would be less than four thousand units.
  I think it will be a while before we see CT make grips for the pups.
  Just my thoughts.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 01:15:30 PM »
I heard at one point if they had 3500 legitimate requests they would at least consider making them.  Probably won't have that number either.

Offline skorpyd

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 01:59:46 PM »
Yea, I figure the odds are pretty slim also.
George Washington

Offline sparky

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 07:02:05 AM »
Hello everyone. I'm new to the Forum.I own a R9S which I carry always.It is a masterpiece.Looks as good as it functions.I'm looking at different grips than the stock ones.They are slick,not really grippy like they should be.Now back to the Topic:Crimson Trace Lasergrips.I had these on a S&W Revolver 360PD. The improvement over the stock grips was amazing.  The Grip and Aim were greatly improved over  stock . I know that the Lasergrips on my Rohrbaugh would be amazing. Any thoughts by anyone.I also went on Crimson Trace and put in a New Model Request. Thanks

Offline dddonkey

• Expert
  • Forum Contributor
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 08:36:25 AM »
I requested also.

Offline MN Lefty

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 11:24:56 PM »
I also contacted Crimson trace.  Can only hope.  I have them on two j frames and love them.