Author Topic: Duane: what is new and cool at SHOT in the pocket/subcompact pistol category?  (Read 3984 times)

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Not looking for an exhaustive story, but what is calling your name to buy If I may ask?
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Online tracker

• Grand Master

If you're in need of some velocity and serious stopping power the new DRD .338 Lapua might be calling your name.

http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/1421377175guujgqbnjmy

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Here ya go tracker. A more practical approach to a rifle:

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2014/12/08/heizer-defense-pocket-sniper-pocket-ak/

This puts an AK or .308 in your pocket. It would go swell with your kickin Italian boots.

Just make it a boot gun.

Quite a practical rig for Ya sir : ) Haha.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:27:01 PM by JoshA »
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill

Online tracker

• Grand Master
Heizer is right about one thing: one and done. Did you order the right size boots?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:32:50 PM by tracker »

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Heizer is right about one thing: one and done. Did you order the right size boots?

No kidding. That would probably be on my list of top 5 pistols I don't want to be Shot by. There happen to be over 2000 pistols on the list, but this is up at the top.

As for the boots... Yep! These babies fit and feel great! Loven em! Thanks for the lead on the great boots. Only one problem. I tend to get funny looks for some reason. I think it's because I'm wearing them here in IN with my plaid shorts in the middle of Winter, but people are kinda weird here. They don't understand real fashion.

John Stuart Mill

Online tracker

• Grand Master
Glad to hear about the boots. Maybe, you should go to downtown Indy more often. The last time I was there it was a swinging place; probably one of the better central city districts in CONUS. They may not be ready for Aurelio Garcia yet, however. One word of caution: don't wear those boots, marked down from $370.00 to $129.00, and pack heat at the same time.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:53:52 PM by tracker »

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Got it. Thanks for the advice Tracker.  :D

Ummm, BTW what does that mean? Haha.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 09:53:14 PM by JoshA »

John Stuart Mill