Author Topic: This was what I was thinking  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
This was what I was thinking
« on: January 24, 2012, 09:33:49 AM »
http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/kahr-cm40-ccw-pistol/

This is the size I was  hoping for in the new R model...........not a 45........I understand their R45 vision  and I'm sure it will be a nice gun

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:52:58 AM by Jack_F »
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: This was what I was thinking
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 03:24:13 PM »
Here you go. ;D

"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Robar233

• Master
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 07:52:05 PM »
Been there done that, lost money on the sale of a MK40 and a PM40. I'll wait for my R45! and wait and wait and wait I guess?

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 08:48:54 PM »
I like my PM40 and carry it frequently, a lot of punch in small package. ;D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 08:55:46 PM »
Don't have a .40; always liked the bigger rock;  chosing between the .40 and .45; I know.............the .40 has its place.    :D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 06:15:14 PM »
I have a warm spot for my 45 too, I guess it is the grey hair or what is left of it, and now the  even the 45 has shrunk down to a 3" barrell. It is not a pocket gun but it is easily concealed and  close up I know it is going to do what it has done before and what I need it to do if the unthinkable is necessary. Ammo is never a problem either, but the 40 Kahr is a nice piece and I have been tempted.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 06:27:41 PM »
I also don't want to add another caliber to buy ammo for when I really like the .45; just a preference.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln