Author Topic: Clip-on belt holster?  (Read 21287 times)

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
Re: Clip-on belt holster?
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2010, 01:36:54 PM »
Yep, it's juuuusstt starting. ;)
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2010, 01:43:43 PM »
More definitely will follow;  you have the front pocket, the back pocket that will work nicely in the front pocket, the cross draw that works nicely in the vehicle, and I could go on, but you get the idea.     ;)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2010, 02:39:04 PM »
Then you may want to get a leftie if you use it for backup or as a secondary pocket.......

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2010, 02:43:26 PM »
Exactly.  I have that and can carry an R9 and a Seecamp or two Seecamps; works.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2010, 03:04:58 PM »
When you carry a pocket pistol in each front pocket, that is referred to as GUNFIGHTER style.
That way you can pull two at once and go at it like the Gunfighters of old.

Note: this style of carry does not promote gunfighting or glorify it.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2010, 04:02:25 PM »
Don't know about the Gunfighter style; just know it works with the mouse guns.    ;)

Offline Colonel_D

• Retired 30 yr Military Officer & Helicopter Pilot
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2011, 08:21:45 AM »
Just received the clip-on holster from Meco.  I'll use it as a cross-draw (left side) on-top-of-the-belt holster.  Seems well-made with a good fit.  In a month or two I'll post back and give you my impressions.

How do you like the holster? I'm thinking of ordering one just like it from Robert. Thanks  

Edit: I just read all of the posts and see where you modified it. I'm still thinking of going with one just like this, without the strap.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 08:46:52 AM by Colonel_D »

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2011, 08:41:47 AM »
Or you can bid on one right here on the forum!

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline dano

• Expert
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2011, 11:20:58 AM »
Or you can bid on one right here on the forum!
Yes, Colonel_D, you can bid on that exact same holster, right here on the forum, right now. Here is the link: http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/YaBB.cgi?board=Water;action=display;num=1296708731
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Offline Colonel_D

• Retired 30 yr Military Officer & Helicopter Pilot
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2011, 01:31:23 PM »
Yes, Colonel_D, you can bid on that exact same holster, right here on the forum, right now. Here is the link: http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/YaBB.cgi?board=Water;action=display;num=1296708731

Thanks, but it's not the exact same holster. It's reverse of the one in this thread. Robert gave me a price of $122 to make the one in this thread and I'm considering it.

Offline dano

• Expert
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2011, 01:55:31 PM »
Sorry about that, I thought it was the same. Robert does excellent work and I am sure that you will be happy with one of his holsters.

His customer service is second to none. I just got a phone call from him, not fifteen minutes ago. He was asking if I had received my holster that he had shipped out on the 2nd. Sadly, I have not received it yet, but I expect it Monday. At any rate, it was an unexpected call and very nice of him to call and check the status.

Danny
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke