Author Topic: New Corc Holster  (Read 11271 times)

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
Re: New Corc Holster
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 12:44:13 AM »
Eiiggghh...Think I prefer the "cockroach"...
DISCLAIMER The above post is not to be taken lightly nor seriously. Any readers "interpretation" of the post was purely intentional

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 11:02:54 AM »
P7.  At least we're not swatting the kid!    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 12:43:26 PM »
Maybe not swatting, but I have attempted to slap that look off its face 6 times now... :o
DISCLAIMER The above post is not to be taken lightly nor seriously. Any readers "interpretation" of the post was purely intentional

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 12:59:07 PM »
And speaking of new leather per the original poster...! This was waiting at the post office for me this morning!

1911 full size rig with "hippo" collar. This will be used for the "Clacky Kimber" I have.

Matt is just the bomb.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 01:01:02 PM by P7Enigma »

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2010, 01:05:19 PM »
Hey, very nice!  The Kimber will be carried in style.   :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 01:18:22 PM »
don't you just love good looking leather.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2010, 03:24:19 PM »

And sitting next to Mauna Loa. I used to fly up that volcano from sea level to the top at 100' AGL. That trick today would result in a Captain's Mast.
That is a beautiful holster.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2010, 03:33:34 PM »
Maybe not swatting, but I have attempted to slap that look off its face 6 times now... :o

Careful.  Don't want to be charged with child abuse!    ;D

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2010, 03:40:35 PM »
P7, that is a beautiful piece of work!!, and Matt can be proud of himself for creating it. Speaking of beautiful holsters, I was in the Seecamp forum saturday and saw a caiman skinned pocket holster made by Robert from Meco holsters. And it was GORGEOUS! I immediatley called Robert and told him I had to have one for my Pup. He agreed and said it would be delivered in about 300 years. At least that's how long it will seem to me. The old hippie saying was right "instant gratification ain't quick enough!"            Gene
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 08:29:53 PM by birdman »
birdman

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2010, 03:44:51 PM »
So Gene.  How long will it take?    ???

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 04:06:21 PM »
And sitting next to Mauna Loa. I used to fly up that volcano from sea level to the top at 100' AGL. That trick today would result in a Captain's Mast.
That is a beautiful holster.

And what was it that you be "sage burning" up the mountain in?

Only reason that chart was laying there is last time we went out to visit relatives I grabbed a Mooney and flew around the island. Left from Hilo, flew north up coast looking at warefalls then over to Waimea, had lunch in Kona, flew up saddle road and back, then flew around the south to see lava at night, around Kapoho then back to Hilo. I would have liked to fly near the top of either one of the two but being non pressurized and no oxy,...well, you know...

So I retired the chart under one of the glass work tables here.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 05:11:27 PM »

That was an S-2, rather archaic and slow by today's standards, but it had two stout P&W 1820s and earned the moniker of Grumman iron works.

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2010, 05:30:04 PM »
Ah...hence the screen name I presume?

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2010, 05:45:25 PM »

Exactly.

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2010, 07:02:26 PM »
   KJ, I've bought several holsters from Robert and he's always given me that 8-10 weeks figure. However, it's never taken longer than 5 weeks so I figure it'll show up eventually. And I'll suffer through the waiting as I always do. Probably builds character or something.    Gene
birdman