Author Topic: Putting some Rohrbaugh items on eBay again. . . . . .  (Read 5757 times)

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Putting some Rohrbaugh items on eBay again. . . . . .
« on: July 15, 2015, 02:32:49 PM »
Just thought I would let you folks know I am continuing to go through my personal items and I'm listing them on eBay. Slow start, but I have a set of prototype grips from Hogue and three Kahr barrels used for R&D purposes in the early days. More to come . . . . . . I guess just search "ROHRBAUGH" when you go to your eBay or check my seller name:  Lazydays1953

Happy viewing!

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
Re: Putting some Rohrbaugh items on eBay again. . . . . .
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 11:17:53 PM »
Did you get my PM re coyote slide with Novak sights? 

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 09:45:10 AM »
Yes I did. Haven't decided what to do with it yet. I will certainly keep you in mind though Phil . . . . . . Perhaps soon too.   8)

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 03:31:38 AM »
Eric I plan on bidding on some of your grips on eBay....can I pay with a money order?

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 02:36:18 PM »
Eric,
    Thanks for letting us know and giving us a heads up.
I would hope that all of the forum appreciates you doing this!

Brenden
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 04:58:47 PM »
Eric I plan on bidding on some of your grips on eBay....can I pay with a money order?

Yes Tat ~ That would be fine.

Eric R.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2015, 05:03:30 PM »
Eric,
    Thanks for letting us know and giving us a heads up.
I would hope that all of the forum appreciates you doing this!

Brenden

Knowing many of you personally, yes, I truly believe the membership here is appreciative of the offerings and I am quite happy about that. It's sort of one way I can give back to you all here, the true R9 enthusiasts. I realize having even one little "Tid-Bit" from our "Golden Years" as a memento of history for the little firearm that changed things can be "a very cool thing".  ;)

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2015, 05:07:19 PM »
Thanks eric getting my bidding finger ready.. ;D

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2015, 05:11:00 PM »
OK Tat - - - - Sounds good. . . . . Stay alert on that darned eBay now!  ha ha. . . . . I'll work with you however you need to proceed should you get the item you're looking at. Stay Safe. ecr

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2015, 05:18:24 PM »
Once again Eric as everyone has else stated it so nice having your knowledge and input on the greatest CC handgun ever made...I love my 380 and 9...

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2015, 05:26:56 PM »
OooooooooOh!? . . . . . You have one of the R380s as well!?  Niiiice . . . . . . . ! . . . . . . . .and Thank You too Tat.    ;)

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2015, 03:38:05 PM »
Ok, so is someone here is buying all the grips up this time? ;) Ryan admitted to purchasing several sets of the CF grips earlier in the year on eBay.  It looks like the same buyer has scooped several of the Hogue sets this time 'round.  Of course I found it interesting that what $169 bought them last week they were able to purchase another set of the same style for $98 this week.  Regardless its neat to see this stuff show up and be able to get into the hands of collectors.  Thank you Eric!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:13:10 PM by wildmanwill »

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2015, 04:25:53 PM »
Wow nothing like having crap for brains......totally forgot about the auction.. :(

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2015, 08:13:48 PM »
Not sure which is worse, forgetting or getting outbid in the final seconds.  Sorry Tat, maybe another of whatever you were looking for will pop up...

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2015, 09:05:42 PM »
It's not me sniping all the grips this time. I put in some opening bids but I have to REALLY want something to remember to bid in the final seconds.
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.