Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh Wish List

Wishing for a 10 round R9

<< < (9/9)

ECR:

--- Quote from: MRC on March 28, 2015, 12:00:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: JoshA on March 28, 2015, 11:04:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: MRC on March 27, 2015, 09:27:36 AM ---You guys got my interest up.  Here is a PP and a 3913 and a R9.

Judging from the pictures, the R9 PP and the 3913 are pretty close to the same size.

--- End quote ---

It appears al though you are probably correct MRC.

The 3913 is a pretty sleek design. Very similar as you point out.

You do have an eye for your guns sir.

--- End quote ---

I had never thought about it until I saw the R9 PP, but the S&W 3913 might have been part of the inspiration for the form the R9 ended up having. 

Take a good look at the two.

--- End quote ---

Actually, it was an old Mauser HSc that I owned in the late 1970s. Always though it was a clean look, but it needed to be a 9mm and not a .32 or .380. More history there guys.  .  .  .  .   ;)

MRC:
Sorry, I don't see it.

ECR:
You have to take yourself into the mind of a Rohrbaugh to understand it I guess.  lol.  I must take a few photographs of our original prototype design in .380, prior to the continued development which became the R9 pistol.  Then you would certainly see the Mauser look.    ;)

tracker:

I can see it and I call it the "forward lean" look; there is another aspect to that term and it describes one's outlook on life. If I ever lose my forward lean philosophy it is time to hang 'em up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version