Miscellaneous > The Water Cooler -- General Discussions

Happy Anniversary... to Us!

(1/3) > >>

DDGator:
Yes, its official!  The Rohrbaugh Forum is over a year old!

I started this forum a year ago, before I even had an R-9.  Not many people did, but most of them found this forum!

I have to thank Eric and Karl for their encouragement and support.  This forum is not "official" in any way, but those guys are happy we are here!

Special thanks to Tech Guy for setting this up and keeping it running.  I am not a computer idiot, but I never learned the HTML and Internet stuff, and I am too busy to learn it now.  He is a long time friend and shooting buddy, but doesn't have his own R-9... yet?

I shouldn't mention any members individually, because you all contribute so much -- some in content, some financially, some with service to Rohrbaugh...  Thanks to all of you.  Special thanks, however, must be given to Chris (R9SCarry) for the FAQ site--a great resource that makes this place better, and our wealth of info easier to access.

Not a bad run so far: 335+ Members have started 740+ threads encompassing more than 7,750 posts!  

Perhaps more importantly, they are good quality posts with an air of civility and hospitality.  I think this is one of the best forums on the net in that regard.

My thanks to all of you.  I think the future is very bright -- members will begin to pour in as guns hit the street and the word spreads.  Given our head start, I think this place will always be THE place for Rohrbaugh info on the Web.  Our challenge will be to make sure it retains the character we have established so far.

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, Rohrbaugh Forum!  ;D

Newt:
Congrats. and thankyou for a great forum which really helped me in my decision in getting the R9S & in getting it legal for sale here in Maryland. ;D

theirishguard:
Duane, Happy anniversary and thank you for all your work and guidence in this great forum.    Tom

Brenden:
Duane,
     Thanks for putting in all the work and time, and for giving us a place to hang out.. ;)

Happy Anniversary to The Rohrbaugh Forum.. 8)

Richard S:
Congratulations, Duane, and thank you for your fine work in developing and maintaining what I perceive to be the best forum of its kind on the Internet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version