Author Topic: Kahr CW 380... IT'S BACK ALREADY!! 👍 KAHR  (Read 33881 times)

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Lol.Are you a blue jean or slacks wearer MRC? My jeans just print terrible.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline C0untZer0

• Grand Master
The R9 disappears in my jeans in a DeSantis Nemesis holster, it can print in business slacks if I sit down, but I think it is the holster not the gun.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master

Most people are so distracted, clueless, or otherwise wrapped up in a cloud that they wouldn't notice a tennis ball in your pocket.

Offline C0untZer0

• Grand Master
Most people are so distracted, clueless, or otherwise wrapped up in a cloud that they wouldn't notice a tennis ball in your pocket.

You're right.

I had to get my plate sticker today and you can't carry in a govt. building in Illinois and I forgot my fanny pack so I just left the R9 in the glove compartment while I got my sticker.  Then I went to lunch next door, but got my R9 before I headed into the restaurant.  I opened the passenger side door reached into the glove compartment and took out my R9 in the Nemesis holster and put it in my pocket.  Five people were walking by me - just 3 or 4 feet away and they were oblivious.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
Lol.Are you a blue jean or slacks wearer MRC? My jeans just print terrible.

I wear blue jeans mostly but I have gone to a fuller cut because my pockets are "full" and they are more comfortable.  I will go to the P380 some when I wear dress slacks just to cut the weight and printing. 

A friend of mine told me he does not know how I could carry a pistol in my jean pocket.  Now this guy is 6'-2" and goes about 320.  His jeans are so tight he has can't hardly get his hand in his pocket.  I think you could read the mint mark on a quarter in his pocket they are so tight.

Offline ChuckR45

Have both the LWS 380 and two Kahrs, a P380 and a CW380. I much prefer the Kahrs. The recoil on the Seecamp is so stout as to make follow-up shots virtually meaningless. The Kahrs are much softer to shoot, give you the option of an added round, and have meaningful sights.  I chose to add night sights to both of mine. To be perfectly honest, I think the CW performs as well as the P380 and you save a couple of hundred dollars.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 02:43:03 PM by ChuckR45 »

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Re: Kahr CW 380... Yep it's going back too. Lol.
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2014, 08:20:50 PM »
Well I actually decided to send the CW 380 back for a tune up.

It's been mostly flawless; however the last two times I've had it out it has not fully chambered a round here or there WITH PREMIUM AMMO. Also, not holding open on last round so I did it. Another gun going back. I guess I'm not too smooth. Hopefully I will get alot of this need to shoot out of my system and mellow out sooner than later. I know my wallet would sure appreciate it.

Anyway, even though I really like the little pistol it needs some factory tweaking after the 200 round break-in.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill

Offline the_skunk

• Expert
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2014, 08:28:35 PM »
All I care about is dependability - In other words, "Carry two guns"

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2014, 09:52:55 PM »

Shocking!   ;)
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2014, 05:57:15 PM »
Received this yesterday from Kahr and I must say it made a nice first impression just 2 days after I dropped it at FEDEX. NICE JOB KAHR.

Dear Kahr Customer,

This is an automated e-mail to acknowledge receipt of the item you returned to our customer service department. It has now been entered into our processing queue. We will ship the item back as soon as possible. However we may contact you in the meantime if we have a question or need a decision from you.

If you need to contact us please quote the case reference in the subject line.

Sincerely,

Kahr/Auto Ordnance
130 Goddard Memorial Drive
Worcester, MA 01603
E-mail Address: service@kahr.com
Phone; (508)795-3919
Fax; (508)795-7046

Automated e-mail: please do not reply to sender.

John Stuart Mill

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2014, 05:59:54 PM »

Shocking!   ;)

Sorry for the surprise 😬

John Stuart Mill

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Re: Kahr CW 380... IT'S BACK ALREADY!! 👍 KAHR
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2014, 09:35:15 PM »
Well I received a nice letter of service & 2 free clips 😊 great job Kahr. I do still need to test fire it, but it made a fast round trip

John Stuart Mill

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2014, 11:25:33 PM »
Well I was able to run some ammo through it the other day. It ran the federal range ammo great, but I don't think it likes the buffalo bore too well. I had a couple of failures to feed with the BB. I think i will look for something else to carry in it that will be more reliable. I liked the buffalo bore because it's +p, but if the gun doesn't feed it reliably what good is it??

To Kahr's defense, they do say that some ammos don't feed as well as others.

I will say that it is as smooth of a small pistol as you could ask for.

If I can find a premium ammo that it runs flawlessly I will be 100% pleased with the little $250 wonder.

John Stuart Mill

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2014, 09:13:27 PM »
Put another 6 rounds of buffalo bore down the pipe and had another failure to feed. No surprise.

I then found a box of Russian tulammo steel cased stuff. I ran all 50 of them as fast as I could load and pull the trigger.

Not one failure of any kind.

Now to settle in on the carry ammo.

Any suggestions?

Hydra shook, gold dots, hst?

John Stuart Mill

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2014, 08:04:10 AM »
Put another 6 rounds of buffalo bore down the pipe and had another failure to feed. No surprise.

I then found a box of Russian tulammo steel cased stuff. I ran all 50 of them as fast as I could load and pull the trigger.

Not one failure of any kind.

Now to settle in on the carry ammo.

Any suggestions?

Hydra shook, gold dots, hst?

Josh  -  Check this video out.  This guy's stuff is very extensive, but he does a good job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNtPHYwcDts&list=PLgNSGOEQko_MjOCGyqlMTiM2njdQQRbdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LczfeWK9lHw