Author Topic: Laser....  GRRR  (Read 1585 times)

Offline WatchTimes

• Sharpshooter
Laser....  GRRR
« on: July 20, 2010, 12:56:16 AM »
OK
So I bought a sub par gun today because I want a laser.

I LOVE my R9S as I can easily keep it in the palm of my hand when walking my dog in the sub at night, the sub is VERY dark and I have always wanted a laser in something super small.

Saw the Ruger LCP today and put about 100 rds through a friends (not super comfy at all haha) but darn that laser is nice.

Now I doubt I will ever carry this anywhere except when walking in the sub late ate night but its all the fault of Crimson Trace and other laser companies...  

If you had something for my Rohrbaugh Id buy it in a second!!!  

So the LCP went home with me (I swore Id never by a .380 or anything small other than the Rohrbaugh) but darn I just had no choice!!!!  

I also considered the Sig P238 but I like my Sigs with the DAK trigger, I just am not a fan of safeties on my carry guns unless I am carrying my 1911.

"You won't rise to the occasion - you'll default to your level of training."
Barrett Tillman

Offline 12_Gauge

Re: Laser....  GRRR
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 10:43:06 AM »
I feel much the same way.  I carry my R9 just about all the time as a BUG and primary at work in an ankle holster with boots.  However, once you have gone "laser", it's hard to go back.  The Kahr PM9 with the Laserguard is almost as small as the R9 but heavier...but there is the laser.

12 Gauge

Offline Ljutic

• Master
Re: Laser....  GRRR
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 11:30:57 AM »
Just curious why you would spend $400? (guess) for an LCP plus CT when you could have purchased a Pocket Slipper laser for $150.  I know they are butt ugly, but it would have filled your need.

Owner of, and sole contributor to the Pocket Guns and Gear Blog.  http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com