Author Topic: Recluse holster website  (Read 6507 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: Recluse holster website
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 07:08:02 PM »
I don't share your pain personally but my wife has had four back surgeries and has a Morphine pump installed inside her to inject her spine.
  So I know what your talking about.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 09:55:46 PM »
Oeww, sounds rough!
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline sslater

• Master
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 12:23:52 AM »
Joe_from_NY,
I have a similar condition.  Three bulging lumbar discs, plus a lot of calcium deposits.  Went to a orthopedic man who specializes in medical (non-surgical) treatment.  He recommends physical therapy and / or injections.  Been thru the P/T previously without much success.  Don't like needles near my spinal cord.
So, I found a chiropractor who knows his stuff.  On Fridays, I finish the day with a jigger of Johnny Walker Black on ice.  In fact, I just finished my "prescription".  This worries me a bit.  I'm thinking of switching to Jim Beam.   8)

S.

Joe_from_NY

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2011, 12:53:32 AM »
i am going for epidural cortisone injections next week. wish they made a morphine pill instead.  :-/

Joe_from_NY

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2011, 09:10:46 AM »
Got Neurontin and Skelaxin now also Oxycodone to knock the pain down. Doctor said pain might decrease over a few weeks time.

Joe_from_NY

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2011, 09:25:59 AM »
Here you can see the squashed disc, thereby  letting the vertebrae almost rub against each other. (Note the healthy discs appear with normal shape and with nice white filling inside):

Here is the disk material impinging on the nerve canal, causing lower back pain:

« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 09:29:34 AM by Joe_from_NY »

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2011, 10:32:35 AM »
That looks more intense with each xray.  That is much more than ouch!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln