Author Topic: I am sad today  (Read 5716 times)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
I am sad today
« on: December 21, 2014, 09:36:35 AM »
Sad at the murder of two more members of the thin blue line that stands between us and anarchy.  I doubt that our flags will fly at half mast, but the spirits of all good people will certainly do so.
John
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: I am sad today
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 09:58:30 AM »
Our flags only fly at half mast when the likes of a crack head drug addict racist POS like Whitney Houston dies from an overdose in her own bathtub. The bumper sticker on my car reads " Obama is so full of shit that if he took an Exlax he'd disappear". The rocket scientist that assassinated those 2 NYPD officers shot 2 minority officers. By the way, he had an Arabic middle name. I wonder if he might have been a distant relative of Obama?
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 10:06:27 AM »
It is reported that he spoke Arabic.  Wonder if this lifetime felon piece of rat snot blamed his attempted murder of his girlfriend also on the deaths of two black men who resisted arrest? 
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 05:51:50 PM »
I share your sadness. 

Recent stories seized upon by the media in an effort to promote the personal political agendas of certain senior executives and their hired commentators and to improve Nielsen ratings have given intensive coverage to some recent tragedies and the actions of a few individual police officers. This has served to inflame racial tensions and obscure the bravery and selfless sacrifices of the overwhelming majority of our law enforcement personnel. I expect the cowardly murder of the two police officers in Brooklyn will receive only passing attention by the media and their pompous talking heads who purport to speak for "the American people."
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Online tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 05:57:45 PM »

Bill de Blasio hasn't done his department or himself any favors with his behavior and tacit support of the venomous demonstrations last week.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 06:12:35 PM »
Bill DeBlasio is going to be a thing of the past. Mess with the NYPD Union and you are going to have your hands full. Kinda like Obama treating the Secret Service like shit. It will come back to haunt you.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Online tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 06:33:49 PM »

Somebody called him, "Big Bird." I suspect that one will stick.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2014, 06:40:49 PM »
Bo Dietl...gotta love him.

Offline hedrok

• Expert
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2014, 07:24:54 PM »
I don't really like the thought of this...but if the divisive simpletons like Sharpton, Obama and Holder keep playing up to the race card freaks and those race card freaks keep saying things like..."What do we want??...Dead cops ! ...When do we want it??...Now!!!"...they might just get the race war they seem to be begging for.
I'm sure there are some bad cops...but their numbers are small.  I'm also sure that there are a hell of a lot of old war vets, retired cops, relatives of cops, friends of cops and just good folks of many colors who will be more than willing to step up and say loud and clear by their actions that...."We've had and heard enough. It's not gonna be Cowboys and Indians this time."  >:(

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 09:20:39 PM »
92% of all black murders are committed by blacks. If a race war is what they want...it is what they will get. The Japanese decided not to invade America because they felt that there was a gun behind every blade of grass. Well, we in the suburbs have a lot more grass than the city streets of Ferguson, etc. let them try. White America is the largest standing armed militia in the world. I would hate to be the ones to test us. Molon Labe.

Online tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2014, 09:28:01 PM »

"Don't Fire Until You See the White Of Their Eyes."

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 07:46:40 AM »
This killing was a Muslim thing. This isn't about race. This is the same thing that our NY cop (shout out to Doug)on this forum was speaking about a month ago.

IMHO neither side of the races has clean hands. After all we are all mere mortals, but this is jihadism from what I've heard.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Online tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 10:50:59 AM »

Someone called them jihoodlums.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 08:50:25 PM »
I'm tuning in to MSNBC just to see the talking heads try to put some distance between themselves and the Brooklyn atrocity.  True to form, there is no acceptance of any responsibility for fanning the flames of racial tension by supporting and granting non-stop face time to those whose only message is to attack law enforcement personnel.  One of the self-appointed "experts" earlier this evening predictably reverted to the time-worn mantra of blaming it on a lack of effective gun control. 

May God bless and care for the loved ones of the two brave officers who were murdered by that craven coward, and may He bless and save the United States of America.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 11:12:24 PM »
And let us not forget the officer in Florida murdered bya POS.  My son was a local cop in Tennessee, undercover for a while also (with a hit called on him at one time), but is now federal with DCIS and at almost as much risk from our politicians as from the pond scum that our liberals so venerate.  When he was a local cop his greatest risk was approaching cars at traffic stops and responding to domestic calls.  Sadly, in a predominately white area of northeast Tennessee, his greatest risk was from our "African" American citizens.  No wonder these cops are trigger happy...for Christ's sake, they have wives and kids who depend on their survival in a grossly underpaid profession, and they deal daily with the absolute scum of the earth, with people of all races who waste free air and needlessly take up space on our beautiful planet.
Make a rule:
1.  Break the law, expect a cop to apprehend you. 
2.  Run from a cop, get chased down or shot depending on circumstance
3.  Resist arrest, get taken down.  A few years ago some strokes from a baton on the elbows, shoulders, knees would take them down unless so cranked on drugs that no pain was appreciated.  The ubiquitous videos have made that non-PC, so now the choke hold and physical combat (dangerous to the cop in this era of AIDES and Hep C), is the only way to accomplish an arrest, or was, at least, until that chronic scoflaw in N.Y. managed to get himself killed during a righteous arrest.  Only God knows what we can do now...maybe give them a chocolate mint and a warning?
4.  If you die during a scuffle while resisting arrest, TFB!
Sorry if I offend....well, no, actually, NOT!
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis