Author Topic: New Tribute  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Buffalo

• Expert
New Tribute
« on: March 14, 2013, 10:31:49 PM »
Today I just took my new tribute to the range.  Wow!!!
I know everyone talks about the smooth trigger and craftmanship but mere words can not express how great it shoots and feels in my hand.  It may have been me but the recoil felt less than the recoil on my LCR in 380 that it replaced.  I'm sure a 9mm has more recoil but it felt like it was less at least to me.

I ran  Gold dots, Winchester white box, Remington UMC and just to see I also included Seiller & Bellot.  Only had one FTF with the Seiller & Bellot which I know has hard primer.   Cleaned prior to range and followered all the excellent advise I've been learning from this forum and helped I'm sure with the flawless performance.

Thanks to everyone who posts great advise for all the great advise and thank you Rohrbaugh for an excellent peace of machinery.
 I'm beyond pleased with the first trip out!
“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
― The Dalai Lama (May 2001)

Offline Griff

• Expert
Re: New Tribute
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 10:41:39 PM »
Buffalo,
Congrats on your fine new companion.
That first time to the range is a wonderful experience.
Thanks for sharing and it reminds me of how impressed I was not too long ago, and still remain so.
I still marvel at the workmanship, and the accuracy is pretty impressive to.
Griff
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis