Author Topic: FS NIB Robar (SOLD)  (Read 7691 times)

Offline Phsimone

• Master
FS NIB Robar (SOLD)
« on: February 10, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »
 :'( Unfortunately do to some personal I need to sell a few guns. The first is a NIB Robar. It includes, the extra spring, extra mag, test fired brass all paperwork except the registration card, which had been sent in to Rohrbaugh. I also did not receive the brown cardboard shipping box when I purchased the gun. Of course it comes with the Blue Box with cut out padding. Thus NIB. The MSRP of the Robar was $1795. I purchased it from another member out in Arizona for that price, an old timer with "one to many Rohrbaughs", he said That is what he had paid for it also. I believe that was a fair price when Rohrbaugh produced it with the extra work that went into it. Assembling it twice, polishing and tuning it, sending it off to the vendor and paying him. I would like to recover the money I have into it which includes the shipping and FFL costs. Asking price $1900. I will pay the shipping, that will leave me a couple of dollars short but thats OK. There is not a mark on this pistol, it is pristine. I have taken it out of my safe once a month just to wipe it down with a gun cloth along with some of my others. Please contact me through my personal email phsimone@comcast.net if you are seriously interested . Post any other comments on the forum. There may be a Farmie, a very nice one coming up also.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 07:47:16 PM by Phsimone »

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
Re: FS NIB Robar
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 11:48:31 AM »
Everyone,

Let me be the first to say that doing business with Phil is an absolute pleasure. You will not be disappointed and the gun will be as described or better. He will send the gun when he says he will and you will have it the next day. Very stand up guy.

Phil best of luck with the sale, someone is in for a very nice gun.

-Ryan
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 12:04:16 PM »
Phil, sorry to see you selling these beauties, hope everything works out ok.

Best of luck with the sale.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 12:19:28 PM »
I can also atest to the pleasure of doing business with Phil; very fast shipping, product as described; just an an all around great transaction.  Thanks again, Phil.

Anyone looking for a NIB Robar, here's your chance.   
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 12:23:10 PM »
Thank you gentleman! That was really nice.  ::)

Offline epkptp

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
I'll take it!

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 05:16:27 PM »
Sold pending receipt of funds.

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 05:50:57 PM »
Eugene & Phil congrats to you both!

-Ryan
NRA LIFE MEMBER.

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 06:13:27 PM »
Thanks Ryan, not going to celebrate until Eugene receives the pistol and he is a happy camper. Always wanted to fire that darn thing, just never got to it. I carry a stealth or one of the two tones or sometimes the seecamp and take those to the range. I hope Eugene ends up carrying it and he can let me know what he thinks when he takes it to the range for trials and practice.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 06:20:46 PM »
I'll take it!

Hey, Eugene.  A very big congrats.  You'll love the Robar.  Enjoy!  And to Phil.  Congrats.

Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 06:31:37 PM »
Congratulations to the buyer and seller! :)

Offline Robar233

• Master
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 08:28:29 PM »
 My condolences to the seller and CONGRATULATIONS to the buyer! I have carried my Robar edition almost every day since I bought it about 16 months ago.

Eugene, I hope you enjoy your as much as I enjoy mine!

Go shiny pups!

Robar233

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2012, 08:37:29 PM »
Eugene,

When you take delivery of the Robar I would love to see some pics. Maybe even a pic of the pair with the farmie.

NRA LIFE MEMBER.

Offline epkptp

• Expert
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 09:49:27 PM »
Thanks everyone!   Can't wait to get it!  I'm guessing the Farmie will be up for sale soon.  Depends on how successful I am with the wife, you know, telling her how important it is to have a backup R9.  :)  I'll put up pictures of both together for sure!

Offline bama

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 10:26:42 PM »
As a proud owner of Robar R9 #4, I can concur that these are fantastic guns. Congrats to the newest proud owner!
Dr John Meade
Director of Tactical Medicine
Suarez International