Author Topic: FS NIB Robar (SOLD)  (Read 7692 times)

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
Re: FS NIB Robar
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 10:28:31 PM »
Thanks everyone!   Can't wait to get it!  I'm guessing the Farmie will be up for sale soon.  Depends on how successful I am with the wife, you know, telling her how important it is to have a backup R9.  :)  I'll put up pictures of both together for sure!

The goal is to build a "critical mass" of R9s. You know you have achieved a critical mass when you can add another without hiding anything but without her noticing.

My wife has successfully achieved a critical mass of shoes....I cant keep track of those things.

-Ryan
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.

Offline epkptp

• Expert
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 11:22:55 PM »
Thanks everyone!   Can't wait to get it!  I'm guessing the Farmie will be up for sale soon.  Depends on how successful I am with the wife, you know, telling her how important it is to have a backup R9.  :)  I'll put up pictures of both together for sure!

The goal is to build a "critical mass" of R9s. You know you have achieved a critical mass when you can add another without hiding anything but without her noticing.

My wife has successfully achieved a critical mass of shoes....I cant keep track of those things.

-Ryan

;D

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 04:26:23 PM »
Eugene's new Robar has been delivered out there to Oregon. That is about as long a flight possible withing the lower 48. Just waiting on him to pick it up. Hope he likes it.

Offline Robar233

• Master
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 06:02:24 PM »
 Hopefully we will get some range reports this weekend. Enjoy and be safe.

Robar233

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 06:21:05 PM »
Eugene.  Hope you pick up the Robar soon; very nice, for sure!    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline epkptp

• Expert
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 07:07:15 PM »
Just picked it up a little while ago.  First time I've been out in a few days since I've been pretty sick.  Should still be in bed, but I'm not that sick. lol

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 07:09:42 PM »
Those are two beauties; thanks for showing.    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline epkptp

• Expert
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2012, 07:15:44 PM »

I don't know if I can shoot the Robar now.  The reason I hate buying NIB guns.  Couldn't find a used Robar though.   :-\

Online tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2012, 07:21:38 PM »

In the distant past someone said, "you can't have your cake and eat it, too." I don't know what they call it now except for "safe queens."

Offline epkptp

• Expert
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 07:26:27 PM »
How much do used Robar R9s go for?  I'm wondering how much that first bullet would cost me if I ever needed to sell it...

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 07:27:36 PM »

I don't know if I can shoot the Robar now.  The reason I hate buying NIB guns.  Couldn't find a used Robar though.   :-\

One of the qualities of the Robar is that it cleans up so easily; now if you want to keep it in the safe, because of the limited number made, that may be a hard call.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 07:30:40 PM »
How much do used Robar R9s go for?  I'm wondering how much that first bullet would cost me if I ever needed to sell it...

One sold not too long ago, asking price was $1400; buyer paid less.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 07:37:50 PM by kjtrains »

Offline epkptp

• Expert
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 07:35:58 PM »

One sold not too long ago for the asking price of $1400.

The safe it is.  ;D

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2012, 07:46:23 PM »
The buyer actually paid less than the asking price on the the slightly used Robar.  So if selling it down the road, the safe would be a good call.

Offline Phsimone

• Master
Re: FS NIB Robar (SOLD)
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2012, 11:43:22 PM »
For me, in your present position if you can hold on to both, slap a pair of CZ carbon fibers on the Robar and right in my pocket or IWB.