Author Topic: WTS Seecamp, Stealth, and Colt Mustang  (Read 6225 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: WTS Seecamp, Stealth, and Colt Mustang
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 02:12:44 PM »
Sounds good, Phil.  Funds and FFL guaranteed delivery by 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, 4/20/10, per our phone conversation.  Many thanks!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 03:32:20 PM »
Ken, Your package was shipped at 1:30 should be to the FFL by 3:00 tomorrow.

Phil

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 03:36:40 PM »
Phil, great.  I certainly appreciate your help.  You are great to do business with.  Many thanks!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 03:50:02 PM »
My pleasure sir! Enjoy.

Phil

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 12:37:23 PM »
Phil.  Just got a call from FFL and Seecamp has arrived.  On my way to pick it up.  Again, many thanks and a great transaction!  Best of luck to you, and your endeavors!

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 12:43:07 PM »
Give me a follow up when you actually see it. I think it is a very nice piece. It had been in a closet then a safe for quite a while. Probably needs a good cleaning.

Phil

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 01:36:54 PM »
Phil.  Just gave it quick look and everything looks fine.  Very nice.  Did want to ask what ammo you used.  I plan to use Winchester Silvertips when they come in.  Thanks.

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 01:49:45 PM »
As you can tell by the magazines there was very little use, as I said probably 2 magazines maybe 3. I also used Silvertips as Seecamp suggested.

Phil

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 02:03:25 PM »
Great.  Now the wait on the Silvertips.  Thanks!

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 02:25:05 PM »
Good luck with that! I have about a half a box of silvertips left and have been looking.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 02:38:12 PM »
I placed an order the other day at Cabela's for the .380 Silvertips and I do know Winchester has started production on .380's and 9mm Silvertips for about a week now.  Received two shipments last week on Winchester .45 LC Silvertips so maybe .380's will be here the end of May.  We can hope.    :)