Author Topic: NEW MEMBER....wtb r9...  (Read 4474 times)

Offline tattoo

• Master
NEW MEMBER....wtb r9...
« on: August 14, 2010, 02:33:01 PM »
 looking for a used or new r9 stealth....not quite sure what a used one goes for an have seen very diffrent prices on new one....i have around a dime to spend...i live in texas idealy would be to find one local...but that looks to be a long shot...guns shows have yielded a big zero....any help would be appricated and cant wait to get a PUP IN MY HANDS...thanks for all the help.. mickey carroll

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: NEW MEMBER....wtb r9...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 02:38:37 PM »
mickey.  Welcome to the Forum.  Great that you have decided on on R9.  Sharp has a Stealth in the Classifieds here on the Forum nearly new, and with a Meco holster for $1100.

Check it out and again welcome.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 02:38:47 PM »
Tatoo:

Welcome to the Forum.

Tom Watson ("theirishguard") is an FFL in Dallas and long-time member and supporter of the Forum who should be able to get you the R9 of your choice. His advertising banner rotates at the top of this page.

Also, as KJ notes, Sharp has a package for sale which includes a Meco holster.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 02:41:23 PM by Richard_S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 02:41:13 PM »
mickey.  The price on sharp's Stealth and holster includes shipping.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 02:45:00 PM »
If you do go new and want local Tom does have a Stealth in stock as of yesterday I think so you might could have it today if you call him.

If you go used the above is a good deal with the holster and shipping included.

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 02:47:10 PM »
wow you guys are good...thanks for all the quick replys...i will keep checking around and maybe give that irish guy a call...ps on a side note can these guns used be bought for under a grand?

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 02:50:11 PM »
Probably not on the Stealth.  Others yes.

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 02:54:35 PM »
i am really hoping to get the stealth.....but as of now i only have a 1000.....maybe i will hold out a get alittle more cash togther.....i looked hard at the pm9 black diamond and have tought about buying one but really like the looks and size of the PUP...having expensive HOBBIES SUCKS....lol....ps this is going to be my first handgun....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 02:55:24 PM by tattoo »

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 02:59:12 PM »
Check with sharp.  He may sell you the Stealth without the holster.  Maybe not, but won't hurt to ask; and remember, price includes shipping.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 03:10:32 PM »

Mickey,

Welcome to the very rare club whose first gun is a Rohrbaugh.

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 03:24:40 PM »
Not a Stealth but here is a fantastic deal on a ALMOST new R9.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=184616475

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 04:40:47 PM »
    tattoo, welcome to the forum and good luck in your search. The idea of having an R9 Stealth as your first handgun is great. Nothing like starting at the top! Hang in there and keep us posted, you'll be a proud owner in no time.  Gene
birdman

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 05:00:58 PM »
wow you guys are good...thanks for all the quick replys...i will keep checking around and maybe give that irish guy a call...ps on a side note can these guns used be bought for under a grand?

Tatoo:

I feel compelled to note that the "Irish guy" is a true American hero who served his country in the United States Army and who is also a gentleman and scholar believing in treating his customers with honesty and courtesy. If you do business with him, you shall not be disappointed.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 05:28:30 PM »
richard i meant no disrespect by calling him the irish guy....and i am glad that the people here have been very helpful and i cant wait to find my pup....thanks mickey carroll

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2010, 05:33:56 PM »
Mickey:

Well stated, and welcome again to the Forum.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"