Author Topic: NEW MEMBER....wtb r9...  (Read 4476 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: NEW MEMBER....wtb r9...
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 07:07:29 PM »
Not a Stealth but here is a fantastic deal on a ALMOST new R9.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=184616475

Now this is a deal, for sure!    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline davjac

New member, with new Pup
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 11:54:17 PM »
Hi, another new member and new pup owner, i purchased the r9 on Gunbroker referenced above, Jeff is a great seller, shipped the same day i made the purchase, and the pup is a great little pistol, I got it Friday, shot a box of winchester white box 115s and half a box of golden sabre 124s, not a hiccup or a burp. It has replaced my LCP for daily carry......a little more weight, but a lot more bite.  I think I will be a satisfied owner, and I got a great deal.  To top it off, it even fits my LCP pocket holster. ;D
lcp, pm40, and new pup

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 12:16:57 AM »

Kong Rats, davjac; a great report and it sounds like you are already on board as a satisfied owner.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2010, 12:36:38 AM »
davjac, welcome to the group, and congrats on the new pup.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2010, 08:12:44 AM »
davjac:

Welcome to the Forum, and thank you for that range report. It would appear that you really put the "Pup" through its paces.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: New member, with new Pup
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2010, 08:26:21 AM »
Hi, another new member and new pup owner, i purchased the r9 on Gunbroker referenced above, Jeff is a great seller, shipped the same day i made the purchase, and the pup is a great little pistol, I got it Friday, shot a box of winchester white box 115s and half a box of golden sabre 124s, not a hiccup or a burp. It has replaced my LCP for daily carry......a little more weight, but a lot more bite.  I think I will be a satisfied owner, and I got a great deal.  To top it off, it even fits my LCP pocket holster. ;D

davjac.  Welcome to the Forum.  Congratulations on the R9 purchase.  Thanks for the range report.  Excellent.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 12:12:43 PM »
davjac, Welcome to the forum and pup ownership. Enjoy both and great range report.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2010, 12:53:47 PM »
     davjac, welcome to the forum, I think you'll enjoy it here. Congrats on getting the pup and thanks for the range report. Although it seemed more like a months worth of shooting to me ;D. Good report though, sounds like the pup is happy. Again welcome to the forum.    Gene
birdman

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2010, 03:10:41 PM »
davjac - welcome to the forum.  

You won't regret your new purchase, it's the best!
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline davjac

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2010, 11:09:36 PM »
Hi,

Thanks to all that replied, seems like a friendly and helpful forum, any problems I will post them here. :) :D
lcp, pm40, and new pup