Author Topic: 357 sig Sounds like a real showstopper... I just bought a sig 239 : )  (Read 18472 times)

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Re: 357 sig Sounds like a real showstopper... I just bought a sig 239 : )
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2015, 07:29:35 PM »
More great Tracker concepts coming to life (like the FrankenGlock)

Well I finally picked up the SRT for my 239 in .357 sig.

I haven't installed it yet but hopefully that will be coming really soon.

Also, went to Georgia Arms (another Tracker idea) and picked up 500 rounds of ammo to work through this spring.

I should be working on some pretty good carpal tunnel after loading and firing all of those rounds in addition to the FrankenGlock.

Do any of you reloaders know if the already once fired brass from Georgia arms is still worthy of being reloaded again?
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2015, 09:54:01 PM »
Even a high pressure load like the 357 Sig should be good for 4 or 5 loads.  The pressure goes up with each loading as the brass work hardens.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2015, 10:52:29 PM »
Even a high pressure load like the 357 Sig should be good for 4 or 5 loads.  The pressure goes up with each loading as the brass work hardens.

Great. Thanks MRC.

Good info. Fat boy here will bend over and pick it up then : )
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)