Author Topic: New Kel-Tec bullpup  (Read 12441 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
Re: New Kel-Tec bullpup
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2012, 09:21:18 AM »
Kel Tec guns are a good value for the money.....I keep their 380 in my over head eyeglass holder in my truck......always quickly available. ;)
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 03:56:29 PM »
     Nothing from Kel-Tec in over a month. I'm beginning to doubt that the gun even exists. Not really, but it is getting frustrating. Have any of you heard any news, rumors, lies, anything at all? If I hear anything I'll be sure to let you know. At least it isn't costing anything while I'm waiting.     Gene
birdman

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 05:43:19 PM »

Looks like Erika didn't make her deadline of 1 Jan. There must be someone there who knows whether they are going out the door or not.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 08:44:12 PM »
     Nothing from Kel-Tec in over a month. I'm beginning to doubt that the gun even exists. Not really, but it is getting frustrating. Have any of you heard any news, rumors, lies, anything at all? If I hear anything I'll be sure to let you know. At least it isn't costing anything while I'm waiting.     Gene

Gene.  Sorry you're having to wait sooooooo long; I haven't heard anything; hope it ships soon.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 11:24:53 AM »
       After not hearing anything from them in over a month I finally got fed up and wrote a semi nasty email to the site that I ordered from. (tsg.com) It'll be four months tomorrow since I placed the order and all I've gotten from them is monthly BS form letters that don't really say anything. I told them that if I hadn't heard some REAL information from them that I was going to cancel my order. This was two days ago and I haven't heard any thing back. I'll let you guys know if I get any news.          Gene
birdman

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 07:09:19 AM »
I was at a local (to me) gun store, they have the KSG in stock, so I asked how much.

$2,400.00 was the answer! So I asked, isn't MSRP like half that or even less?
He said no, he thought MSRP was about what they have it listed for.

So, are these being delivered? What is the MSRP?
He believes they are the only store in the area of gun stores that has one.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 09:27:42 AM »
Art, There smoking the good stuff at that shop. ;D

There are a couple on Gun Broker one at $1300ish and the other at $1700ish.

I found a place that has them under $600, here is there ad.

Kel-Tec KSG 12GA 18.5" 14+1RD

4 Review(s) | Add Your Review
Availability: Out of stock

$562.40
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jayson

• Sharpshooter
  • happy shooting!
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 09:54:33 AM »
Its been a while since I looked into these but I don't think msrp would have changed since then.  Msrp should be 699 or very close to that, within a hundred bucks.  People are a little crazy,  its a keltec,  a really cool idea but keltec nevertheless, not to mention its their first shotgun design.  Ill pay 700 for one but not a penny more.  Same thing with the kimber solo,  these aren't discontinued guns that will never be had again,  these are new productions. ???
Jayson D

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2012, 08:39:34 PM »
Thanks for the replies guys.
I've asked on the Seecamp forum also and it sure seems like the local gun store is WAY off.
I would like this shotgun for $600 or even less, not four times that!

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2012, 09:57:30 PM »
     Chameleon, when I backordered the gun (from TSG.com) they charged me $655.99 to be paid when the gun shipped. Of course it wouldn't matter what the price is if the gun  never ships.       Gene
birdman

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2012, 09:24:52 PM »
Let's hope you do eventually get it.