Author Topic: R9 Stealth For Sale  (Read 4174 times)

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
R9 Stealth For Sale
« on: August 04, 2009, 02:33:04 PM »
R9 Stealth, LNIB, for sale $950.00
1. Price includes 2 day shipping to your FFL
2. This is an R9; no sights
3. Grips are aftermarket olive aluminum, purchased from Rohrbaugh. (G10 grips were given away to another forum member).
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson

Offline sharp

• Expert
Re: R9 Stealth For Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 05:47:09 PM »
Pics?

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 07:12:01 PM »
Sorry; I don't own a camera. I have sold an R9 before and the guy was happy, which you may read for yourself in this forum.

If this is the gun you want you will be happy as I buy a lot of guns and price them to sell.

Thank you for your interest.
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 06:29:54 AM »
I am reducing this gun to $850.00. After excutive director blew me away with his CF grip R9 and accessories, I am backing away some on the price.

It's all there; a modestly priced R9 for somebody who doesn't want to pay full price. The only reason I am selling this is because I have multiples and I was going to buy a Robar R9, which I just found on this forum earlier this morning.

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 12:13:44 PM »
Stealth is sold.

Please advise: No problem getting my PMs. However, there is no log of my responses to my PMs. Where do they go?

When I send this I will check the box to be notified of replies. However, this box does not exist on the PM field. Or does it?

What am I doing wrong?

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 01:01:00 PM »
ACP.  When you get a response, you should have a new message.  At the very top of the Rohrbaugh Forum, you should see the title of the Forum and will say you have 0 messages, or however many you have.  Just click on the word message and then receive new messages.

Hope this is what you're inquiring about.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 01:04:30 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 04:44:18 PM »
Thank you but I already know that.

The issue for me is the log of my responses to my PMs.

When I send this to the forum I will check the notification box. Then, when you follow a given string, you read the dialog.

When I respond to my PMs there is no log of what I have written. Nor, (as far as I know), is there any notification box to create a record.

Is this a limitation of the forum or am I doing something wrong?

Offline jokerdev

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 05:31:18 PM »
If you're talking about Private Message log, click on the "XX messages" on the top right. After you click that, the top part of the screen will show a list of PM's. On the top right of that, there is a small button for Outbox.  This shows all of your sent PM's

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 09:24:27 PM »
 I am not big on the PM feature and happen to have been involved due to both buying and selling R9s, at this time, (as you know).

Thank you for educating me.