Author Topic: For Sale...TWO "one of a kind" Rhohbaughs  (Read 1893 times)

Offline hedrok

• Expert
For Sale...TWO "one of a kind" Rhohbaughs
« on: April 18, 2016, 06:29:02 PM »
The very best of my Safe Queen & DO NOT EVER SHOOT guns.
They are for sale.
About as well documented as it can get.  These 2 Rohrbaugh pistols are the same guns as the writer for American Handgunner, Roy Huntington, put through their paces for the first gun magazine test results article.  As is shown in the article, this R 9s and this R 9,  numbered "R170 and R270" are the guns used in the test.  A copy of the original magazine & SIGNED (by Eric and Carl) article in excellent condition...a little wear on the corners of the magazine...is included.
They spec out as follows:
R9s Farmingdale, NY  # R170 9mm Dark Grey frame, silver slide, with 2 mags, Original Blue Grips.
R9  Farmingdale, NY   #R270  9mm Lt. Grey frame, silver slide, with 2 mags, Original Blue Grips.

Both guns are wearing G 10 Black Grips, as I requested when I purchased them a few years ago.  The Orig. Blue Grips and screws are safely packaged--separately.  Both guns are in their original, early black plastic cases with the felt covered black foam padding.  All the papers, booklets, warranty cards (signed by Eric),  and hang tags (attached, as I received them) are with the pistols.   
All is in exactly the same condition as when received. I have not fired these pistols since owning them.

It's the only independently documented "Two...one of a kind" Rohrbaughs that I know of.  They will be shipped fully insured to your local FFL from my FFL.  Payment can be...USPS MO...Certified Bank Check...Personal Check.  The pistols will ship when whatever form of payment chosen clears MY bank.  It's your responsibility to know if your local laws permit you to posses/own these firearms.  I'm not really interested in trades...but there's always a remote chance someone could have one of my very few Unicorns.
Pictures will be available by tomorrow afternoon...email--only at this time.  I'll keep these listed here only for several days...then off to the wolves on other sites.
Have now moved to Gun Broker. 
Sorry the pair didn't stay with the group here.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:34:43 AM by hedrok »