Author Topic: *SOLD*SOLD* *PRICE CHANGE *$1200.00*NEW R9S STEALTH FOR SALE * NIB UNFIRED *  (Read 2537 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
This NIB R9S Stealth is only 2 months old. It is perfect, and complete, as from the factory. This Rohrbaugh came directly from the factory to my FFL. It has never been fired since leaving the factory, only lovingly handled. It is coming from a non pet, non smoking professional home. I have reduced the price now to $1200.00. It does not include the VZ Grips nor the Yankee2500 mag extension. The factory originals will be included. The VZ Grips and the Yankee2500 Mag ext. can be purchased separately either with the gun purchase, or after the gun sells, separately or together. The Yankee2500 mag extension will be $65.00 plus shipping, and the VZ Grips will be $50.00 plus shipping, or $100.00 for both. Any questions? Let me know. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 02:30:16 PM by cargaritaville »
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
Goodluck with the sale, someone should snap it up.

-Ryan
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.

Offline brad500

Message sent

Offline brad500

I just wanted to leave some feedback on the transaction, definitely deserved. Norm was like dealing with a trusted friend, immediate responses, always picked up the phone, and bent over backwards when issues arose at Bass Pro Shop transferring the R9S. Long story short I'll never transfer another firearm through them and I advise none of you do either, but I'd do business with Norm again in a heartbeat. The Rohrbaugh was factory fresh PRISTINE as described and I love it!!! Glad I found this forum, its my first Rohrbaugh, and Norm was more than a pleasure to deal with.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master

Thanks for the heads-up and welcome, Brad.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Thanks Brad...very kind words...and much appreciated. I've been in sales all my life. I've learned from the beginning that when you deal with a realistic buyer with realistic expectations the deal is enjoyable and beneficial for both parties. My experiences on this forum have been just that. Yankee2500 remembered that I was looking for a mag extension, found one, contacted me, and shipped it out to me. It was a work of art...precision machining art. Thank you again. I placed a couple of ads on the forum, and received responses from complete strangers wishing me luck with my sale. A very nice touch. I would be remiss to not include Maria from Rohrbaugh in my praises. She should hold seminars on Customer Service...she is the best! And last but not least, thank you Rohrbaugh for creating the masterpieces that you create.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 08:24:33 AM by cargaritaville »
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!