Author Topic: Fundraising Needs for the Forum  (Read 12761 times)

Offline Phsimone

• Master
Re: Fundraising Needs for the Forum
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 03:20:25 PM »
Duane, Sorry have been busy with other things and unable to visit with the gentleman on the forum for quite a while. First thing I saw was your call for help with necessary funding and I immediately read through all the messages on the link. Has anything changed, are we still good for the new provider? No more funds needed for the moment? Please let me know I could send what I can if you need a little cushion.
Thanks for your hard work,
Phil

BigAl

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 06:59:13 PM »
Maybe if this forum was more "informative", like...what's going on with Rohrbaugh, there would be reciprocal support from the members.  Off limits topic, I surmise.   

Online tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 07:25:26 PM »

As I recall more than enough money was contributed voluntarily by willing members to purchase the new software that we have enjoyed for the last 18 months or so. There is no doubt in my mind that Duane will share information as soon as he knows about it.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 08:16:31 PM »
Maybe if this forum was more "informative", like...what's going on with Rohrbaugh, there would be reciprocal support from the members.  Off limits topic, I surmise.   

Your comment is not off limits -- a bit mean spirited though I would say.

You have resurrected a nearly two year old thread.  The forum has been self supporting with ad revenue for quite some time.  I have actually turned down a few offers of support from members in the past year or so because the money was not needed.  We are doing fine financially, and support from the membership has NEVER been a problem.  Thanks, however, for your concern.
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com