Author Topic: Nothing New for you R9 guys,I held a R9  (Read 2561 times)

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
Nothing New for you R9 guys,I held a R9
« on: January 13, 2005, 11:07:26 PM »
My friend and dealer happened to get a R9 in. It is sold already, but I did get some pictures, and got to give it the once over....for about a half hour.
Yes, very nice, well made, beautiful fit and finish, and the most wonderful trigger pull I think I have ever felt in a DAO auto.
You guys that have a R9 now are lucky. Us that have them on order just have to wait. All those people that don't think the R9 is worth it, well let them miss out on it.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 11:08:31 PM by chameleon »

Offline Newt

• Master
  • NRA Benefactor Member & Cert. Pistol Instructor
Re: Nothing New for you R9 guys,I held a R9
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 09:29:14 AM »
I got it worst than that, mine is at my dealers and I can't bring it home until the Maryland handgun board approves it for sale which we are working on getting done. ::)
No matter how you struggle and strive, you will never get out of this world alive.

Offline PCA

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 02:05:03 PM »
It's kind of comical to read about the Haves vs. the Have Nots. I am a (R9S) Have Not but I'm on my way, as I have already commented in other posts.
As to Newt, why do you live in Maryland if the gun laws are that bad? Don't get me wrong, NJ is just as bad but I have to live here to support a parent. Why don't you move to Virginia?

Offline Newt

• Master
  • NRA Benefactor Member & Cert. Pistol Instructor
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 02:43:12 PM »
Can't ,due to established business and comunity ties.So I will fight and only conform when all else fails.
No matter how you struggle and strive, you will never get out of this world alive.

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 06:41:38 PM »
Newt, I've been reading about your problems with Maryland. That does hurt. The sad part is Maryland, and her people are really beautiful. I have always loved that state.

I hope you get that straightened out soon, you have a great gun waiting for you.