Author Topic: Desantis Holster  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
Desantis Holster
« on: June 23, 2005, 02:01:50 PM »
Well, I bought one to use while waiting for Mr. Hedley to catch up.  
A) The "fly paper" comment is a pretty gross exageration -- it's kinda sticky, but not any more than sueade is on fabric.
B) It's not really made for the rohrbaugh, it works well enough, but it is actually made for a variety of guns -- going by the list on the package
C) It covers the trigger, and obscures the outline, and you still have to either put some pressure on it w. your leg, or use your thumb to push off, but it ships in three days, and is ~$20.  IMO, it beats wrapping the R9 is a handkerchief, but as soon as my proper holster arrives, it's going into the drawer.

Brad
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline Newt

• Master
  • NRA Benefactor Member & Cert. Pistol Instructor
Re: Desantis Holster
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 04:27:40 PM »
I had to cut open the muzzel hole opening alittle to allow the end of the R9 to push thru flush with the outside stitching on the holster. After I did that it stayed in my pocket every time upon drawing the gun.
No matter how you struggle and strive, you will never get out of this world alive.