Author Topic: Ten Thousand Posts!  (Read 11925 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: Ten Thousand Posts!
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2005, 04:01:53 PM »
No doubt Chris -- our hallmark is quality over quantity.  

The numbers don't tell the story.  There are lots of boards out there filled with 10,000 crappy topics together with trolls and idiots galore...  However, I am proud of the fact that we have 1,000 topics and 10,000 posts of good stuff.

I also like the fact that each post is averaging 10 replies -- which goes to show there is constructive discussion.

;D
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2005, 08:08:53 AM »
Even though R9scarry has the highest percentage of posts, he still only writes things of importance and good reading.

It is enjoyable to come here and read fascinating things on the R9, and life in general.

Great job guys.

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2005, 09:44:03 PM »
Chameleon - you are very gracious sir :) Thank you.

My post count here and elsewhere all but embarrasses me - and tends to show I need to get a life - some would say!  

I do find these days tho I post a bit less at times, if only because heck - I must have already said it before by now :D ;D  ::)  :P
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline EdMan

• Expert
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2005, 09:48:54 PM »
Duane,
You host a great Forum. I have "lurked" on many other gun related forums, but this is the first one I have decided to become a member of. I've had some problems with my R-9, but I am still glad I bought it for a few good reasons. One of the reasons is that it gave me a chance to interact with all of the wonderful members here.

Ed

Offline EdMan

• Expert
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2005, 09:57:34 PM »
Chris,
I've also enjoyed reading many of your posts. In fact you and your posts are one of the reasons I decided to become a member here. I too can become very "verbose" at times. I used to write for our Union Newsletter and my editor had to keep telling me to shorten my articles. So I hope that the readers of these posts excuse my ocasional "diarrhea" of the keyboard.  ;D
Ed
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 09:57:57 PM by ed5380 »