Author Topic: Help a brother out  (Read 2158 times)

Offline T-Man

• Sharpshooter
Help a brother out
« on: April 06, 2015, 09:25:29 PM »
Hey folks, I'm a finalist in the SWFA 2015 Photo Contest. For those unfamiliar with SWFA, it is a gun and optics retailer not far from where I live. As such, the criteria for each photo is it must contain at least one item SWFA sells.

If I was certain there were any other forum members involved in this contest, I would not ask this favor of you. There are some really nice prizes involved, and the prizes each finalist wins is determined solely by how well each finalist is able to "rally the troops," not who has the best photo. Therefore, I humbly ask for your vote. Since I'm not on any social media, I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. Voting ends on April 30th.

If you're willing to help me out, this is the link to vote for my photo...

http://swfa.com/ContestViewCustomer.aspx?entry=1477

After clicking on "vote for entry," it will ask for you to enter your email address twice. This is done to prevent multiple votes from the same email address and ensure you're a real person, not a computer script auto-voting multiple times. SWFA will then send you an auto email. You must click on the link in the email to actually register your vote.

This isn't a scam, and you won't receive any spam emails from doing this; it's solely a measure to prevent fraudulent votes.

Tell your friends! Tell your family! Tell your enemies!

Thanks for your help!

Ted

Mods, it is not my intent to violate any forum rules, so please remove this if I am.
Ted

Offline T-Man

• Sharpshooter
Re: Help a brother out
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 11:46:06 AM »
BTT.

5 more days of voting. I very much appreciate any help!
Ted

Offline sm52wj52

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 05:16:38 PM »
Just voted and confirmed. A wonderful , although busy picture- I know that you are trying to show as many of their products as possible! Did the sling on that beautiful rifle come from them too?     Wayne  in SE Arkansas

Offline T-Man

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 07:24:45 PM »
No, the sling is from Galco. It's the Galco "Cobra" braided.

I appreciate your help very much, Wayne!
Ted