Author Topic: Brigade Gun Leather  (Read 7642 times)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Brigade Gun Leather
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 08:11:56 PM »
Chief:

You're a better man than I am. I would have gotten up in the middle of the night, opened the box so as to leave no trace, identified the contents, and then resealed it to await developments.     ;)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 08:35:38 PM »

I think the Chief has the toy acquistion program all figured out.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 08:40:41 PM »
If he doesn't, it's just a matter of time!    :D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 09:48:08 PM »
He probably has a X-ray machine hidden in the garage allowing him to view the contents without disturbing the packaging.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 10:14:46 PM »
I'm thinking, he's more practical!    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Chief-USN

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2011, 07:27:56 AM »
 Well, found out what it was, (3) Lamps for the living room. My wife is in the "I am tired of this furniture theme, I need to change it" mode. Now with my wife, this can get exciting  ;D, she never seems to get it right at first so I save all receipts and get on a first name basis with the "Return desk" people. So far have returned
one rather large persian rug, (2) Paintings, and (1) mirror.
 And the adventure continues......

But I have learned to just let her go, as much as she complains about it, I know she enjoys it. And it allows me to purchase things without too much argument, like more guns, and the 55" 3D LED/LCD Flat screen I watched the Superbowl on !     (I just do not tell her how much my stuff costs :)  ....  She actually complains I do not buy enough for myself.

Chief
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 07:29:56 AM by Chief-USN »
Allen
Retired Navy (1969-1992)
Viet Nam Vet
Desert Storm Vet
Lifetime NRA Member

Veteran " Freedom isn't free, I Paid for it"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2011, 09:23:23 AM »
One nice lady!    :)

Offline Chief-USN

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2011, 12:13:08 PM »
 Every year I let her pick where she would like to go for vacation. I put no limits on her.  Drives her crazy deciding where to go. Once she picks location she arranges everything. (All I have to do is pay) She is all over the map, one year is Ireland, Next Sedona, after that Smokie Mountains. Again, I hear lots of complaints about how hard it is, but I would not take it away from her.

Chief
Allen
Retired Navy (1969-1992)
Viet Nam Vet
Desert Storm Vet
Lifetime NRA Member

Veteran " Freedom isn't free, I Paid for it"